What's new

Big trade that helps Utah, Cavs, and Indiana a giant middle finger to Boston

Litany

Saw some discussion about a three-team trade involving Cavs, Indiana, and Utah...no not the Kyrie Irving one...that one is silliness.

The one I saw involves Love going to Utah, George going to Cavs and assets going to Indiana.

i can see this one from all three angles and I hope it works. A big FU to Boston from Cavs (who obv don't want Boston to get better) and from the Jazz (who don't want Boston to land George to entice Hayward).

Cavs get a changeup and a player they want, Jazz have a trio of Hayward, Gobert and Love which I think fits great and Indiana gets assets for an expiring George.

Do it Dennis Lindsey...

%E3%83%BC-%E3%83%BC-14016663.png

Actually it makes a lot of sense considering that Melo is looking for a buyout.

Cavs would look like this next year

Kyrie
George, Smith
James, Jefferson
Melo,
Thompson

then vets who want to ride that ship

I still like;

Love to Utah
George to Cavs
Favs + 2 x 1st rounders to Indi

I'd include Hood if needed but would try to get the Cavs to pony up with the someone for Indi, maybe Shump?

Cavs are better, Utah is better and provider stronger competition for Warriors in West and Indi has assets and young players to kickstart rebuild.

Win, Win, WIn.

All while saying **** you Danny Ainge.

Last edited:
This is the move the jazz need to be pushing for. Favors, Hood, 1st for love, if we get this done today, we need to use our cap this year and snag Rubio...resign Hayward and Ingles.

Hood is good (Probably our best tradeable asset), he is injury prone and coming up on a big pay raise, this puts Ingles as a starter and opens up minutes for Mitchell, Burks, exum and Johnson on the wing.

The Jazz with Rubio, Hayward, Love, and Gobert would be insanely fun to watch and a true contender. I really wish we could make this happen.

Not going to happen.

But....

Rubio
Hood
Hayward
Love
Gobert

That's an awesome starting 5!
Stranger s*** has happened. I have trouble believing DL did this without talking to Hayward or at least knowing his intentions (because of the Hill needs to be resigned to keep blah blah rumors) maybe he's gone, maybe he's cool with Rubio. But I'd do this Love trade in a heartbeat now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using JazzFanz mobile app

This is the move the jazz need to be pushing for. Favors, Hood, 1st for love, if we get this done today, we need to use our cap this year and snag Rubio...resign Hayward and Ingles.

Hood is good (Probably our best tradeable asset), he is injury prone and coming up on a big pay raise, this puts Ingles as a starter and opens up minutes for Mitchell, Burks, exum and Johnson on the wing.
Yup. Ditto. Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using JazzFanz mobile app