What's new

biggest choke job i've seen in a while

CD8RSKcWIAAK8OI.png

best yet, they did it without harden. lol

I hate both the Clippers and Rockets as well, but the Clippers clearly take the cake as my most hated team in the league (at least until the Lakers become relevant again.)

That said, I think I've narrowed down the reason: every single individual associated with the Clippers, with the exception of Doc Rivers, deserves to be slapped repeatedly in the face.

The old owner? Needs to be slapped.

The new owner? Needs to be slapped repeatedly until he can't walk or convulse or jiggle-dance or however he gets from place to place

Blake? Everyone is constantly slapping him and he still needs to be slapped, preferably while driving a Kia.

Paul? Needed to be slapped before he mocked Hayward, needs to be slapped twice now.

DeAndre? Needs to be slapped by Gobert.

Barnes? Came out of the womb and was slapped by his mother. Has been slapped by anyone seeing his face thereafter. Still deserves more.

The bench? If one existed, would need to be slapped.

Is this referring to your chicken?

I wouldn't rub it in...The Jazz have their fair share of "choke jobs" themselves...anyone remember the 2001 1st round series vs. the Mavericks? Game 5 (no 7 game series in the 1st round of the playoffs back then) Jazz had a 14 pt lead entering the 4th quarter, they don't score a single point in the final 2+ minutes of the game and lose by one AT HOME and are eliminated from the playoffs! That was one of the low moments for me as a Jazz fan...

We also lost a deciding game 5 at home vs. the Golden State Warriors in 1987 after having a 2-0 series lead. Big time choke job there.