What's new

biggest pansies ever thread

I have one neg power and ican use it on jones. But I won't because he is smart about college basketball and my favorite team.

HarrisonFordMain.jpg

Point is.. Aren't we better than all these posts about Kanter-hacl?

As an organization? Absolutely.

As a Jazzfan, who is a couple beers deep after watching an intense jazz game? Hell no. Where are the angry mob's with pitchforks?

Locke said...
"Kanter said “I don’t care if they boo me” I know Enes. Let me tell you nothing could be further from the truth. Enes more than any athlete I have ever covered is desperate to be loved."

"He left himself so exposed to night that he is on his own, we have all protected him and cocooned him for the last years and were going to keep doing it but he is on his own now."

You were right, he hasn't changed this since his UK days really

Locke said...
"Kanter said “I don’t care if they boo me” I know Enes. Let me tell you nothing could be further from the truth. Enes more than any athlete I have ever covered is desperate to be loved."

"He left himself so exposed to night that he is on his own, we have all protected him and cocooned him for the last years and were going to keep doing it but he is on his own now."

You were right, he hasn't changed this since his UK days really

For Locke to come out and say this is pretty telling.

This thread needs a poll! Where is the ****ing poll!!! Dr. Jones needs a pole dammit!!!

Andy Larson on Kanter:

"It's funny, Kanter was an incredibly happy-go-lucky guy. He was easily the nicest player to me, even when I was ripping him: he's just a fun guy! But then, after games, especially losses, you could just see that it was eating him up that he wasn't getting more of a chance to contribute. He was making very thinly veiled comments about Ty's coaching and rotations. He clearly thought that this year would be a new beginning, but when a second coach limited him too (due to his defense), he wanted out. But yeah, he was unhappy about his situation at least going back to year 2."

Reminds me of the picture OKC fans paint on Reggie Jackson. One time a media member sat on a chair in the locker room and Russel Westbrook said "that chair is for players only" even though nobody was using it. Reggie Jackson quickly turned around and offered his own chair to the media member.

This Lakers, Yankees, Steelers thing is WAAAY off.

UK doesn't get bandwagonners..

I have met dozens of guys wearing Duke shirts, or UNC.. that knew NOTHING about basketball, at all. I have never ran across a fairweather UK fan, ever.

Also, my grandfather played for UK (SG) in '57/'58 and '58/'59.

When I was 4 years old my grandfather asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up. I said, "Wear a baseball cap, drink Miller Lite, and play for Kentucky Wildcats."
****!

This Lakers, Yankees, Steelers thing is WAAAY off.

UK doesn't get bandwagonners..

I have met dozens of guys wearing Duke shirts, or UNC.. that knew NOTHING about basketball, at all. I have never ran across a fairweather UK fan, ever.

Also, my grandfather played for UK (SG) in '57/'58 and '58/'59.

When I was 4 years old my grandfather asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up. I said, "Wear a baseball cap, drink Miller Lite, and play for Kentucky Wildcats."
****!

I think up till now you were probably right, but phunk doesn't seem to know jack about UK and is now suddenly pretending to be the fan of an undefeated team that is poised to win a national championship. I wasn't taking a shot at UK or its fans, I was taking a shot at phunk.

I think up till now you were probably right, but phunk doesn't seem to know jack about UK and is now suddenly pretending to be the fan of an undefeated team that is poised to win a national championship. I wasn't taking a shot at UK or its fans, I was taking a shot at phunk.

Ah, I actually haven't really noticed phunk and certainly didn't think of her as anything more than trolling.

This is rude. I like them: it's true.