What's new

Bike Hitch

That’s pretty and I’ve never actually been to that park. I can’t wait for some good weather. I’m done with this 8 month winter.
Going to fish my favorite river tomorrow. Conditions will probably be horrible. River will probably be way too high, I will probably be walking in snow the whole time (its about 8,500 feet elevation), but at least the weather is supposed to be good tomorrow and I need to scratch my itch so im going.

That’s pretty and I’ve never actually been to that park. I can’t wait for some good weather. I’m done with this 8 month winter.
If it’s been good weather for a few days and suddenly turns to crap, it’s because my son has a baseball game or practice that day. It’s been that way for weeks now. We literally had a 70 Seeger day a couple Wednesdays ago, followed by a 40 degree Thursday. Guess which day the tournament started.

Going to fish my favorite river tomorrow. Conditions will probably be horrible. River will probably be way too high, I will probably be walking in snow the whole time (its about 8,500 feet elevation), but at least the weather is supposed to be good tomorrow and I need to scratch my itch so im going.
You are going fishing to scratch that itch, and I am scratching my itch with a fresh percocet prescription. We should combine itches, you provide the bait and tackle and I will supply the medication. That would be a blast!

You are going fishing to scratch that itch, and I am scratching my itch with a fresh percocet prescription. We should combine itches, you provide the bait and tackle and I will supply the medication. That would be a blast!
In!

And since fish doesn't use bait, you guys can give me the Powerball.

And since fish doesn't use bait, you guys can give me the Powerball.
Oh hell, now i finally understand what the hell was going on. oops.

Oh hell, now i finally understand what the hell was going on. oops.
Now GF needs to help us all know what landronomical means. I assume astronomical. When you google landronomical, there's literally only one hit on the entire internet and it's a link to a product description on Amazon.

Now GF needs to help us all know what landronomical means. I assume astronomical. When you google landronomical, there's literally only one hit on the entire internet and it's a link to a product description on Amazon.
Well for fish the land is like what outer space is to us so instead of saying "astronomical numbers" they wouldn't even know what that means so they might say landronomical. But now that I think about it it might be more corrected to say geological.

Well for fish the land is like what outer space is to us so instead of saying "astronomical numbers" they wouldn't even know what that means so they might say landronomical. But now that I think about it it might be more corrected to say geological.
Thank god you didn't capitalize the word "fish" or I would have been confused all over again.

Probably landronomical since geography occurs under the ocean too, heck the biggest mountains on earth are under the water.

I thought landronomical was rather clever. Not that I completely understand this whole conversation. That's not a new thing, sadly.

Great now I can't get bitch hike out of my mind. We are going on a bitch hike this weekend. Done and done.

Great now I can't get bitch hike out of my mind. We are going on a bitch hike this weekend. Done and done.
For real. I hadn't even seen your post yet and was just going to post that all I can see now is bitch hike. Every dang time