What's new

Bit late, but better late than never- Hardy:

At this point, it seems to me that a wholesale substitution for the G League squad might be in order. I’m pretty sure that guys like Christopher, Potter and Juzang could help us immediately.

Seeing that managing who plays to maximize the success of the team is the basic definition of his job… it’s crazy it took this long to even decide that… but It would also help if Hardy could even just coach up or develop his players.

Seeing that managing who plays to maximize the success of the team is the basic definition of his job… it’s crazy it took this long to even decide that… but It would also help if Hardy could even just coach up or develop his players.
Brother he has been coaching and changing minutes. What rock are you living under?

To the people criticizing Hardy for his minutes/rotations, what in the living **** would you do to win games? Hardy has tried everything under the sun outside of giving obviously bad players minutes.

I cringe whenever I see someone whining that Hardy is not playing younger players. Or that the vets are the reason the Jazz are losing. As if he's not starting a rookie and giving young players big minutes. I guess they think giving Seven a few more minutes a game makes all the difference lol.

I cringe whenever I see someone whining that Hardy is not playing younger players. Or that the vets are the reason the Jazz are losing. As if he's not starting a rookie and giving young players big minutes. I guess they think giving Seven a few more minutes a game makes all the difference lol.
I mean Keyonte is nice but if there's an opportunity to acquire more established players like Dejounte or Giddey we shouldn't hesitate one bit

I mean Keyonte is nice but if there's an opportunity to acquire more established players like Dejounte or Giddey we shouldn't hesitate one bit

I think the team needs a serious revamp. I just don't think we're losing because young players aren't getting enough minutes.