What's new

Blake Griffin wants it from his trainer. Your thoughts?

Witty Username

[video]https://vine.co/v/OIIdKPMDEjv

All in fun jest, or an all out sexual assault? The fact that it was caught on national television might make this turn dicey for the old Doucheface Griffin. RealGM is blowing up about it; what does the ward think? If the star player on rec league team pulled your head to their crotch in front of the bros while you were rubbing down their knees, would you play it off as horsing around? What if your wife and children were watching from that weird elevated area beyond the hoop in the stake center? Serious responses only.

If the star player on rec league team pulled your head to their crotch in front of the bros while you were rubbing down their knees, would you play it off as horsing around?

Depends on whether or not he was horsing around.

I look at the intention alot more than the action. If he was really trying to get me to give him a ********, then I would have to hurt him...... if he is just messing around and trying to make a joke then I would probably just laugh along with the others.
I'm a good sport and tend to not get too upset about petty harmless things if the intentions are not diabolical in nature

Depends on whether or not he was horsing around.

I look at the intention alot more than the action. If he was really trying to get me to give him a ********, then I would have to hurt him...... if he is just messing around and trying to make a joke then I would probably just laugh along with the others.
I'm a good sport and tend to not get too upset about petty harmless things if the intentions are not diabolical in nature
Did u watch the vine?

Did u watch the vine?
No.
I'm sure he was just playing around though and people will get all up in arms about like they do about everything nowadays

Did u watch the vine?
Just watched it....... it was far less harmless than I could have imagined.

If anyone gets upset about that then they are way too sensitive

far less harmless

Just realized that doesn't really make or at least it's confusing

I mean that what Blake Griffin did is not a big deal

Tough to say without knowing their relationship. It did seem like an ******* jock thing to do if they're not good friends. It's not a sensitivity thing as much as it is Blake Griffin just seems like an ***.

Tough to say without knowing their relationship. It did seem like an ******* jock thing to do if they're not good friends. It's not a sensitivity thing as much as it is Blake Griffin just seems like an ***.

I'm sure it would not be so funny to Blake if some dude shoved his face into his ****. Not sensitive about this at all, but is a dick jock move.

I'm sure it would not be so funny to Blake if some dude shoved his face into his ****. Not sensitive about this at all, but is a dick jock move.
I didn't think he shoved his face into his crotch.
He moved the guys head slightly forward (still quite a few inches from his crotch) for like a tenth of a second

I agree that it was a rude thing to do though

While what Blake did may be considered a dick move, he was trying to make a joke and make people laugh at someone else's expense.

This happens all the time.
Watch a stand up comic.... they make fun of people all the time
Watch a tv show like punked, America's funniest home videos, ridiculousness, tosh.o, etc.... lots of dick moves in the videos shown.
Ever pulled a prank on a friend or family member?..... chances are you did something dickish. April fools day? Lots of dick moves going on

While what Blake did may be considered a dick move, he was trying to make a joke and make people laugh at someone else's expense.

This happens all the time.
Watch a stand up comic.... they make fun of people all the time
Watch a tv show like punked, America's funniest home videos, ridiculousness, tosh.o, etc.... lots of dick moves in the videos shown.
Ever pulled a prank on a friend or family member?..... chances are you did something dickish. April fools day? Lots of dick moves going on

Pranking a friend or family member in such a manner would be incredibly distasteful and rude. "Pranking" an employee that way is illegal and stupid. It sets up the clippers for a sexual harassment suit and possible personal suit against Griffin. Think KIA corporate office is laughing at the "prank" today? The clippers lost 40% of their corporate sponsors when the Sterling tapes were released. Think all of those sponsors are just laughing today?

Clippers were my least favorite team before this move. Pretty much staying there.