What's new

Blazers-Jazz game not televised

If no television stations are broadcasting the game I see now way it can be on LP unless they are using a jumbotron feed. Dont think LP would want that low of quality to be associated with their product.

blurg .. "not televised" arises after all the prelim loading looked like it was on ... damn u league pass ...

I realize this is a preseason game that I am not actually following visibly, but I would really not want to play the Blazers in the playoffs.

I realize this is a preseason game that I am not actually following visibly, but I would really not want to play the Blazers in the playoffs.

A healthy Utah team last year would have been considerably better than Portland. This year our perimeter D should be much improved. Count me in as not scared of the Blazers. They will be a first round exit this year, like they would have been last year if Clippers had their stars healthy.

Blazers will be one of the tougher opponents for the Jazz IMO. Our upgraded back court directly addresses that though. Will be interesting to watch.

It looks like the Exum fanboys are being saved (televisually) from a bad night.

Depends on who he is guarding. Lillard is going off. McCollum is not.

Offensively it's been bad.