What's new

Bleacher Report: Jazz Win/Loss Predictions

BLEACHER REPORT

*Gets Gun*

*Shoot myself*

*Still typing that you could have written something on the Bleacher Report!

Is the East still weak enough for a #7-8 seed to win 50 games? I think not.

There's potential with Jefferson as an offensive anchor but there are too many ifs to call this team better than LAC. I'd be surprised at more than 45 wins.

56-26 if coaching gets better (IE: Corbin recognizes mis-matches on the floor better, situational substitions, defensive substitutions, offense more varied, 3 point shooting integrated)
46-36 if it doesn't

EDIT: More scenarios to come.

Even in the most boring week of the most boring offseason, bleacher-report is still the biggest joke on the internet.

BLEACHER REPORT

*Gets Gun*

*Shoot myself*

*Still typing that you could have written something on the Bleacher Report!

I've never understood everyones negative reaction to Bleacher Report. I have yet to see someone use them as a valid source for rumors or anything. Usually it is someone read something there that was interesting and they just want to share. An opinion piece from an opinion site about the number of wins the Jazz will get seems just fine.

I've never understood everyones negative reaction to Bleacher Report. I have yet to see someone use them as a valid source for rumors or anything. Usually it is someone read something there that was interesting and they just want to share. An opinion piece from an opinion site about the number of wins the Jazz will get seems just fine.

Exactly. It's just like one of us starting our own thread about it. Bleacher Report saved us the trouble this time around.

I can see anything from 45 to 55 wins, with something around 50 wins being most likely.

(44.7 wins is what the Jazz got last year, if their win total is scaled to represent an 82 game season.)

I say 46-36

This is about where I am, but I am really reluctant to make predictions. Jazz could still (I know its unlikely but still possible) move Milsap or Jefferson. And the big question of how Ty plans to use all his new players and find time for Favors.

And then I want to see how the locker room dynamic plays out.
Al is friends with Mo and Foye and if they feel he should be playing ahead of Favors or Sap....... there could be trouble.
Hayward and Mo had a little dust-up last year. It lead to Haywards first ever technical (0 techs prior in NBA, College, HS) doubt that he has forgotten that.
This team had no captain last year, but Roger tried to lead ....fail. Who will try to lead this year? Will the others follow?
Roger Bell is still on the roster after calling out his coach for being incompetent, HE CANNOT be on the roster when training camp starts.

After 2 or 3 preseason games I will fill better about picking a win total.