What's new

Blockbuster Trade

I would reluctantly be okay with that deal but sad to see my two favorite Jazz players leave in Favors and Exum. But a lineup up with Hayward, Gobert, Davis and Hill is a pretty solid base. If you got Burks healthy and got some other vets around them you have a chance to win a title if healthy. I would like to see this current team in the next two years be all healthy though and see what they can do.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

Anthony Davis is similar to Derrick Favors in that he has never had a major surgery so I wouldn't be overly concerned with committing long-term to either player.

I would do it in a heartbeat. New orleans says no.

As for injury prone..... ya, kinda, but nothing insane. He has never played less than 61 games in a season.

Btw, this year he is averaging 31.3 points, 10.7 rebounds, 2.8 blocks, 2.1 assists, 51.4% from the field, 82% from the line, and is even starting to shoot the 3 ball more (2.3 attempts per game) albeit only shooting 26.5% from three.

He is only 23 years old.

Pelicans would be crazy to trade him.

Pels will never trade him short of getting two top 5 players in trade. Let's just say never.

If the Jazz were able to pull this off (which they couldn't), they'd have Hayward/Davis/Gobert to attract free agents. They can find value players to round out the roster. None of our young talent projects to pan out like Davis already has, which is why the Pelicans would reject the trade.