What's new

Blow the !@$%!%#$ Team Up

Hadn't realized Pacers were gonna be way under the cap. That means Donovan for Haliburton straight up works during the offseason. Gets the Jazz out of the tax and gets the premium asset we would need in exchange for Donovan.

I don't think the Pacers are that dumb... but maybe while you're talking about Brogdon you drift over to that conversation and take a temperature.

I would be happy to get Brogdon in any re-tool, though. Problem with working with the Pacers is nobody flat-out wins a trade with them (which I know isn't the point). Larry Bird deeply knows what is up.

Could try for Sabonis - the Kings are stupid enough to do it
What? The Kings just mortgaged their future - a guy everyone thought was nearly untouchable - for Sabonis. They are higher than **** on him and so much more.

Hadn't realized Pacers were gonna be way under the cap. That means Donovan for Haliburton straight up works during the offseason. Gets the Jazz out of the tax and gets the premium asset we would need in exchange for Donovan.

I don't think the Pacers are that dumb... but maybe while you're talking about Brogdon you drift over to that conversation and take a temperature.

I would be happy to get Brogdon in any re-tool, though. Problem with working with the Pacers is nobody flat-out wins a trade with them (which I know isn't the point). Larry Bird deeply knows what is up.
Is Bird involved still?

I’m any case they won’t do Halliburton… he’s the exact guy a small market loves and is cheap and fits their potential timeline longer. I don’t think it’s unfair at all I just think they aren’t in a place to do it. They also need to see what happens in the lottery. I don’t think that really does what we need either.

Is Bird involved still?

I’m any case they won’t do Halliburton… he’s the exact guy a small market loves and is cheap and fits their potential timeline longer. I don’t think it’s unfair at all I just think they aren’t in a place to do it. They also need to see what happens in the lottery. I don’t think that really does what we need either.
Apparently he's still in an advisory role, which could mean he is just collecting a check and does literally nothing, or it could mean he is still one of the most powerful voices in the organization on moves and does essentially no day-to-day work.

IDK.

Read an article saying the jazz should try to get Oladipo this summer rather than blow it up. Would pair great with Conley and Mitchell or come off the bench and provide what JC can’t on the defensive end. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz