What's new

Boozer Agrees to Terms With Bulls (5 yrs/80 mil)

Great thinkin, Honzy! Once Korver leaves, Luther would be a great (and cheap, I betcha) 3-pt shooter offa da bench.

Yeah, Luther shot lights out when we played the Rockets in the playoffs a few years back!

Yeah, Luther shot lights out when we played the Rockets in the playoffs a few years back!

Don't go dissin my boy, Luther, now, eh, Honzy? Luther is a career +42% 3-pt shooter, and was in the top 5 in the league a few years back (over 44%) when he was gittin steady playin time. A few days with Horny, and he'll be shootin 50%, I tellya!

And looky here, eh?: salary 2010: $825,497

I appreciate good sarcasm.

I will offer my 100% money-back gaurantee that Hayward will prove to be "at least" a decent player in the NBA. Decent meaning a bench player getting productive minutes on a good team.

My gut tells me he'll be starter material for some teams, and a 6th man candidate on others. All you have to do is watch the way he plays and how in control of his game he is, and it's obvious he is going to be a player. He's already more muscly than Kirilenko, which isn't saying much, but you can tell he will get 10-20 lbs bigger with additional muscle. Once he does that, at 6 foot 8 he'll be a force. Name other 6 foot 8 wings in the NBA who are dead eye shooters. There are a few, but pretty slim pickings. This kid is dead-eye, don't care what last years #'s say. His freshman #'s were phenomenal, and his tourney #'s were good too. In the Jazz system, he'll be a scoring machine. I've played Bball my whole life, and watched the Jazz system since I was little, and I've never seen a kid pick up offensive and defensive schemes as quickly and seamlessly as Hayward has in Summer league. Deron and Milsap were the only others who really picked it up quick, but I think Hayward has been faster.

I think in 2 years, like KOC said, we'll look back and be very happy we got this kid.

i have read this board quite often in the past week and to me you seem like a clown who knows nothing bout ball..But go ahead and preach on brother with you nonsense

Boozer tweet?

@BlockU @tribjazz nobody remembers that I led #Jazz to WCF in 07. 35 pts 14 reb in game 7 vs. HOU. averaged 24-12 those playoffs.

Is Boozer actually showing some DEFENSE????

@BlockU I sent the Rockets home packing and gave Jazz fans the ability to mock that lobster eye McGrady for 2 full years. #RESPECT

@BlockU you mean the game I had 20 rebounds? or when I had 30 & 13? or was it when I had 34 & 12.

Not to even mention that Luther gotz hopz, eh? He threw a pass to himself off the backboard, off the dribble from behind the free throw line, no less, then dunked in an all-star game when he was just a high school senior. It really goes without no kinda sayin, but....

Luther, he ROCKS, eh!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnXiua66KbE

Last edited:
Is Boozer actually showing some DEFENSE????

@BlockU I sent the Rockets home packing and gave Jazz fans the ability to mock that lobster eye McGrady for 2 full years. #RESPECT

@BlockU you mean the game I had 20 rebounds? or when I had 30 & 13? or was it when I had 34 & 12.

Boozer has twitter?

I'm voting we rebuild the next two years, because i'm going on a mission.
Wow; congrats. Are you going to serve as mission president or elder, David Stern?

I can imagine him giving out companionship assignments.

"For the first pick in the July 2010 missionary switch, the Southeastern Boise district selects :) . . . ."

[c'mon; this deserves a rep power boost]

Wow. Are you going to serve as mission president or elder, David Stern?

I can imagine him giving out companionship assignments.

"For the first pick in the July 2010 missionary switch, the Southeastern Boise district selects :) . . . ."

[c'mon; this deserves a rep power boost]

Elder David Stern shall be my name. But don't worry, I'll still have full access to make sure the Lakers 4-peat.