What's new

Boozer's tweet on Sloan

I still have a few shreds of Boozer's jersey next to my toilet in case of emergencies, regardless.

I really like seeing the tweets from guys like LeBron. I'm disappointed to not see more from our current players. Think more of our players are upset, or happy hes gone?

How many Jazz players are on tweet. CJ is there anyone else.

I think he and Hayward are it...and they both chimed in. I really liked the stockton quote from ESPN “We had our share [of rocky relationships]. I think that goes with the territory sometimes, [with] point guards and coaches. You’re kind of an extension of your coach, and you’re going to have disagreements and battles. I don’t know if that’s the root cause of all this. I would hope not. I think that if Jerry resigns, nobody’s going to run him out, I don’t care who it is. I think it’s just a sign that it was time, he’s fought a lot of battles. Maybe he doesn’t want to argue with his point guard or anybody else any more. And I think he’s earned that.”

This is what the reader email ESPN decided to post:

TRUEHOOP READER E-MAILS

Jason Arrington (Utah native and Jazz fan "since my dad bought tickets in 1984."):
"Deron Williams has NO IDEA how badly he's going to be hurt by this. Correct or not, the entire fan base is going to blame him for Sloan's departure and he will NEVER be forgiven. Imagine if LeBron had announced "The Decision" midway into the season and then had to play out the rest of the year in Cleveland? I'm afraid this might kind of be like that. This could get very ugly."

Robert McLane:
"I wonder if Vegas has odds on how quickly Deron Williams tears his ACL. I don't want to see him get hurt. But if you effectively make a coaching legend like Sloan resign then karma is going to hit him hard."

I think he and Hayward are it...and they both chimed in. I really liked the stockton quote from ESPN “We had our share [of rocky relationships]. I think that goes with the territory sometimes, [with] point guards and coaches. You’re kind of an extension of your coach, and you’re going to have disagreements and battles. I don’t know if that’s the root cause of all this. I would hope not. I think that if Jerry resigns, nobody’s going to run him out, I don’t care who it is. I think it’s just a sign that it was time, he’s fought a lot of battles. Maybe he doesn’t want to argue with his point guard or anybody else any more. And I think he’s earned that.” .

There aren't an overabundance of great Stockton quotes, but this is pretty solid.