What's new

Bought A New TV…And This One Is Broke, Too!

MeloTheJazzKiller

Knicks in the playoffs (ho hum), so I bought a new TV. This one is a 73 foot (yes, foot, not inches…I needed a Chinook helicopter to get it in my TV room) and it is 4D, not 3D. A real beauty….but it is broken already!

I watched the Knicks, Nets, Celtics, Warriors….a ton of playoff games; but then when I went to watch the Jazz in the playoffs, my new TV couldn’t get the games! Can you believe it? I spend a fortune on a new TV and for some reason it won’t let me watch Jazz playoff games!

Is there a switch in the back of the TV that I have to flick in order to get Jazz playoff games on my new TV?

It's funny, I had the same exact problem with my old TV. I got it in 2014, so I could watch the Knicks kick *** in the playoffs, but could almost never get reception. For what seemed like less than a minute, I got reception, only to watch the hawks, of all teams, completely annihilate the Knickerbockers. Finally I just threw the TV away....

Knicks in the playoffs (ho hum), so I bought a new TV. This one is a 73 foot (yes, foot, not inches…I needed a Chinook helicopter to get it in my TV room) and it is 4D, not 3D. A real beauty….but it is broken already!

I watched the Knicks, Nets, Celtics, Warriors….a ton of playoff games; but then when I went to watch the Jazz in the playoffs, my new TV couldn’t get the games! Can you believe it? I spend a fortune on a new TV and for some reason it won’t let me watch Jazz playoff games!

Is there a switch in the back of the TV that I have to flick in order to get Jazz playoff games on my new TV?
They don’t make **** like they used to… back in the Stockton Malone days TVs always worked right. Good luck.

I had a TV last year, but it was busted as well. All summer long I kept tuning in to the Donovan Mitchell going to New York news. The TV ended up saying he went to the Cavs or something. I just chalked it up to fake news at the time, but now I know it was a bad TV. I will get it replaced sometime before his next contract.

Some funny responses here, but you are not addressing the key issue. Oh, sure you can make fun of my TVs breaking down all the time, but there’s another thing going on that you must admit to. Come on, confess! Say it! Why is my new TV not getting Jazz playoff games? Is it a faulty switch or something else?

Have you tried turning it off and on again. Maybe change the remote batteries.