What's new

Bounty Hunter Tournament

For the record, I enjoyed the league. I would do it again, under those circumstances. But a part of me laments how few jazzfanz from the early poker days play anymore. I'm glad that I have had the opportunity to meet new and different board peeps, I just wish some more of the old faces were mixed in there too.
[MENTION=26]Gameface[/MENTION] and [MENTION=150]BabyPeterzz[/MENTION] are the anchors.

It would be cool to get a jazzfanz game going again.

When's the next time the Jazz play in a Saturday?

If you still have my number just shoot me a message if you are thinking about hosting one.

I'm still kind of holding off waiting to see what happens with the winter poker league. But if there aren't going to be any Jazzfanz players in the league I'll start planning something soon.

I really enjoy playing in a league but I did get a lot of feedback that people just can't really commit to that, and I get that.

But I would like to have a fairly regular monthly game. No obligations.

I'm still kind of holding off waiting to see what happens with the winter poker league. But if there aren't going to be any Jazzfanz players in the league I'll start planning something soon.

I really enjoy playing in a league but I did get a lot of feedback that people just can't really commit to that, and I get that.

But I would like to have a fairly regular monthly game. No obligations.

Sign me up.

I'm going to guess the 19th is too close to Thanksgiving and the 26th is like prime shopping time or something?

Maybe early December?

And question: Start the game at 5pm and record the Jazz game for viewing after the tournament or start the game at 7 while the game is on? There are Saturday games pretty much every weekend for a while.