What's new

Breaking Bad (thread will have *spoilers*)

Jane was going to kill Jesse eventually. Jane was rotten as ****. Walt reduced the body count from 2 to 1.

sirsticky 3 weeks ago " Walt is horrible.... you don't know anything, don't post here.... any intelligent person has to root for Hank...."

Sirsticky now " You're a troll, no one talk to the troll. Oh and on an unrelated matter: I realize now that I'm really rooting for Walt ... "

Am I the only one who was happy when the cavalry showed up to save Walt? Also, am I the only one who noticed that these contract killers are literally the worst shots who ever pulled a trigger on a gun? That AA12 is a beast and would have torn Hank and Gomez apart within half a clip at that distance.

Had to remove the video. There is a bad word about half way through.

:(

Bitch!

Here is a better one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

I am so glad that bitch is not a bad word. Bitch!

BITCH!

BITCHITY BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!

Holy. Crap. I'm sitting here in a puddle of tears. Wow.

Just a sad sad, crazy, intense, awesome episode.
Totally kicked my ***.
Had tears in my eyes from the scene when he fights his son and wife.

My wife is in shock from that episode.

What an amazing tv show

Am I the only one who was happy when the cavalry showed up to save Walt? Also, am I the only one who noticed that these contract killers are literally the worst shots who ever pulled a trigger on a gun? That AA12 is a beast and would have torn Hank and Gomez apart within half a clip at that distance.

Had to remove the video. There is a bad word about half way through.

:(

Bitch!

Here is a better one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

No. I've never wanted Walt behind bars.

So does Walt try and redeem himself (like he did a little with his wife) and go save Jesse?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz mobile app

So does Walt try and redeem himself (like he did a little with his wife) and go save Jesse?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz mobile app

I kind of hope not. Because - and I hate to break this to everyone - Jesse sucks. He sucked terribly to start, and he sucks now.

Which brings me to something else:

Walt says 'I still have things to take care of,' before he hangs up the phone with Skyler. What does he have left to do? Taking Skyler out wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for a dude about to die and considering that he initially and with some consistency did all of this stuff for the sake of his family (especially if he died, and I'm not saying other factors didn't come into play such as power, and I'm not saying power didn't become his primary driver at times). And on that note, he seemed to put real effort into saving Hank. So does that mean he's going after the white supremacists that stole $70 million from him and killed someone that I'm pretty sure he genuinely did love and care about? Is going after THEM how he kind of redeems himself?

Also, if he was going to save Jesse, why would he damn him to a fate worse than death, including some back-breaking psychological elements (the Jane admission, the picture of Brock and his mom)? Why would he have had the white supremacists drag him out from under the car when they had given up looking? Maybe he saves Jesse, but at this juncture, nothing points to that and it simply wouldn't make sense.

Wal-Ter WHITE!
Wal-Ter WHITE!

Cold blooded gangsta. His family turns on him, and he still keeps pushing.

Best show on the universe, man. That boy Walt is something else.

R.I.P Hank. Glad to see Marie catch the shell shock.

Sent from this JF App.

#1. My only problem with the episode is the BIG mistake by the writers. Walt is a super smart guy yet he tells the gangbangers that he has 80 Million dollars? Why not tell him he just has 20 or ....40....etc. But the WORST of all is that he tells them its buried right where they are standing. He could have saved Hank by telling the guys he will pay them 40 million dollars not to kill Hank. By telling them about the money he signed Hank's death and the fact that he was about to get robbed. It just seemed really out of character for him to make such a HUGE mistake.

#2. I thought it was interesting that Walter helped out Skylar by trying to show she knew nothing and cleared her name on the phone. Shows he has a little ounce of good in him. But he is still a piece of ****.