What's new

BREAKING NEWS...Boozer ain't going to South Beach!

NJ said they would not give the max to a second tier FA, aka Boozer.

Chicago is a possibility, but Boozer basically told them he would play there, yet there has been no deal offered.

Will Chicago offer him the max? If not, Utah may very well use the sixth year to bring him back.

sign and trade him back to Cleveland! jk, that would be too harsh for booz!

but i agree, i think he's going to chicago. i'd gladly take Deng/Gibson for him!

Maybe the Cavs will want to put aside hurt feelings and try to do a S&T with us for Booze to try to entice LeBron back. It doesn't make much sense though. As for this whole situation, my guesses.

Miami: Wade Bosh
Cleveland: ?????
Chicago: Booze LeBron
NY: Lee Amare

Bucher's latest tweet:

RicBucher

Twitter brevity raises its dangerous head once again. There is no trade between Mia + Tor. Sorry for any confusion/raised blood pressure.

Since LeBron lost to Wade on Bosh, let's see if he will join the Knicks to team with Amare or try to lure Boozer to play with him.

They just took the news out. Let's see if there would be any changes to the reported deal.

IT'S NOT A REPORTED DEAL. It was an idea by Bucher. You should learn to READ the sources instead of just blindly posting RealGM garbage.

U Gotta Love It Baby said:
Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker:
Bucher's latest tweet:

RicBucher

Twitter brevity raises its dangerous head once again.
Raises its dangerous head?

Who says that?

I think he was looking for "rears its ugly head."

LOL, and speaking of brevity, it would have been far fewer characters as well. How ironic.