What's new

Bring it BYU!

KM32MVP

Meanwhile, officials from FedEx Field in Washington announced that West Virginia and BYU will play there on Sept. 24, 2016. It will be the first-ever meeting between the schools.

BYU will need lots of games as it goes the independent route, and Big East teams would be wise to try and get games with the Cougars as they fill out their nonconference slate of five games. Like with Rutgers and Miami, West Virginia will have the geographic edge in this game (though that didn't exactly help Virginia Tech on Labor Day).

"Being able to play a game in the Washington, D.C., area, is very important for our alumni and the Mountaineer fans in the Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland areas and also along the Atlantic seaboard,” West Virginia athletic director Oliver Luck said.

Too bad that the Mountaineers can't play Virginia Tech, Penn State or even Virginia in D.C., but the BYU game should still be a fun one.

Just getting my trash-talk on early. :)

Are you really that eager to sport a Ute sig? Loving your team is one thing, but following them down a path of certain destruction is just silly.

Clearly, I am the smartest of the bunch -- by my calculations, I'm up on every single person on this board. I had to sport a Ute sig last year for some stupid reason, but I have taken more than my fair share of cash for the bitch *** Ute queers on this site.

Clearly, I am the smartest of the bunch -- by my calculations, I'm up on every single person on this board. I had to sport a Ute sig last year for some stupid reason, but I have taken more than my fair share of cash for the bitch *** Ute queers on this site.
Only because you refuse to bet half the time, and then ask for points the other half of the time.

Only because you refuse to bet half the time, and then ask for points the other half of the time.

100% not true. I've never NOT taken a bet when my Cougs are involved, and also to the contrary, I've never recieved points. (only because fair-weathered Ute fans aren't confident enough in their teams to actually give them)

There isn't a person on this board that can say that I didn't accept their bet. You on the other hand....

100% not true. I've never NOT taken a bet when my Cougs are involved, and also to the contrary, I've never recieved points. (only because fair-weathered Ute fans aren't confident enough in their teams to actually give them)

There isn't a person on this board that can say that I didn't accept their bet. You on the other hand....
What are you talking about? You refused mine in 2008, and last year asked for points.

Anyone else see the hack job Fox13 did on this news story? They announce BYU vs. VTech but the logo they had was the West Virginia one.

What are you talking about? You refused mine in 2008, and last year asked for points.

What is this foolishness? I've never not accepted a real bet. Of course I asked for points last year, but you didn't give them -- and I still took your money.

What is this foolishness? I've never not accepted a real bet. Of course I asked for points last year, but you didn't give them -- and I still took your money.

I wasn't involved so bring me up to speed. Last year was @Provo and since I don't pay attention to betting odds, I don't remember who was favored, but I'd have to assume it was BYU.

If that was the case, why were you asking for points?

Because salty kept on going on and on about how utah was CLEARLY the superior team.

I wasn't involved so bring me up to speed. Last year was @Provo and since I don't pay attention to betting odds, I don't remember who was favored, but I'd have to assume it was BYU.

If that was the case, why were you asking for points?
Yes, BYU was favored and the game was in Provo. And despite his post, he did not take my money last year. He asked for points, so I told him I'd give him the current spread, and the bet was off once he saw BYU was actually favored. I then said I'd go with no points if he gave me the current money line, but he wanted no part of that.

Because salty kept on going on and on about how utah was CLEARLY the superior team.
And my "clearly" rant was a tongue in cheek response to ogatintroll's "BYU is clearly better than Utah" rants from the year before (the year Utah smashed them, on their way to the BCS).

I would also like to point out that trout flat out refused to bet on the BYU/Utah game that year (2008). The year before that, trout did take my money, but he only agreed to bet me when I gave him 7 points. In fact, he's taken my money a few times now and has never once bet me without me agreeing to give him points- whether BYU is actually favored in the game or not. That's why I was so shocked that he agreed to a bet this year with no points, when it looks like Utah will be a heavy favorite. He probably just felt guilty for taking my money so many times, lol.

Yes, BYU was favored and the game was in Provo. And despite his post, he did not take my money last year. He asked for points, so I told him I'd give him the current spread, and the bet was off once he saw BYU was actually favored. I then said I'd go with no points if he gave me the current money line, but he wanted no part of that.

And my "clearly" rant was a tongue in cheek response to ogatintroll's "BYU is clearly better than Utah" rants from the year before (the year Utah smashed them, on their way to the BCS).

I would also like to point out that trout flat out refused to bet on the BYU/Utah game that year (2008). The year before that, trout did take my money, but he only agreed to bet me when I gave him 7 points. In fact, he's taken my money a few times now and has never once bet me without me agreeing to give him points- whether BYU is actually favored in the game or not. That's why I was so shocked that he agreed to a bet this year with no points, when it looks like Utah will be a heavy favorite. He probably just felt guilty for taking my money so many times, lol.

Somebody asking for points when they're the favored home team is weak sauce man.

I did a lot of drugs in my youth, but I will be damned if I ever remember not accepting a bet from you, and I am 100% sure you've never given me points. I never ask for points, ever. You're the only person I've ever done that to because, clearly, you're the retarded scab, and you're fun to pick.

But whatever, I'll take all yall bitches money again. It's what I do.

$1,000 dollars says BYU doesn't score 5,000 points in their next game.