What's new

Bro love for Rudy

Kyoto

Can I just say, how much I love this guy? The guy has a career high of 13 pts but totally dominated on the defensive end. I love defensive players, they are really the unsung heroes of the NBA. Most players that come out of college can score, but are just terrible on the defensive end, but we had a guy that prides himself on defense and has proven it on a nightly basis. I want Rudy to start over Kanter, I really do, but I don't care if he never starts, I just want this guy to be a Jazz man for his career. Frank Layden said, "you can't teach height", well... you have it in Rudy, the D is real and I love it.

IDC if you think this is a pointless thread, I just had to give my man-love for "The Rudy"!

Don't get me wrong, I like Kanter a lot, I'm just looking at this like the Jazz of the 80's. Do we keep Adrian Dantley or Karl Malone? Both are reeeeally good players, but c'mon. One is just a lot better for the team.

I was born on the 27th of September. Rudy was picked #27 in the draft and wears #27. Coincidence? Fat chance.

120907_143129.jpg

Here is a story about Rudy. My French is a little rusty, but I'm pretty sure the gist of it is a theory of how even though Gordon Hayward is God-like, he cannot actually be God because Rudy is God and there can only be one real God. Haywardites needn't worry, however, because Rudy is not a jealous God, but welcomes the misinformed along with the true believers.