What's new

Brooklyn @ Utah 7pm MST

All of a sudden ? It's been for the last wk or 2

Yeah I mean he’s been here for like 8 years or so... been good all year... last few weeks I’ve seen more out of him doe. Some of the stuff I had always hoped to see. Weird time in his career to do it but he’s been so much better.

Just makes me think if we replaced Ricky with a pg that shot 40% from three or a wing that did the same and could create if the Rudy Favs pairing is good and gives us greater lineup flexibility than just getting a stretch option.

Yeah I mean he’s been here for like 8 years or so... been good all year... last few weeks I’ve seen more out of him doe. Some of the stuff I had always hoped to see. Weird time in his career to do it but he’s been so much better.

Just makes me think if we replaced Ricky with a pg that shot 40% from three or a wing that did the same and could create if the Rudy Favs pairing is good and gives us greater lineup flexibility than just getting a stretch option.
I think this is great management of Favors minutes. The training staff has found the sweet spot for his time on the court and we are reaping the benefits.

I dont really see that much of a change in Favors play. He is getting a scoreing boost because he is getting more touches in scoreing possition. I dont have data to support my claim but I see it that way. In addition, last year Ingles was the player that determined if we won or lost by his numbers. This year it appears to be Favors. Not that they are the most important player on the team, but when they have a bad night it seems that the jazz have a more difficult time.

The Nets are one of the great success stories in recent years. “Great” means being more asset-depleted than any organization I have ever seen and carving out a decent basketball team with some good players because of the work of their front office and coaching staff.

Lottery team in our conference. Speaks volumes about the East.