What's new

Bucher changing his tune

AmishPimps

He said in sportscenter the jazz dont practice hard, dont watch enough film and Jerry has lost his fire. He said he wanted the old Sloan back who gave a damn. Basically took it all of Dwill and put it on Sloan. Why the change in attitude? Who told him what to say today?

See? What I tell yall bout these espn hacks. he read one thing on a blog somewhere, now he reads another thing on another blog. He doesn't no **** more than we do.

Any above-average poster on this site could be a better "journalist" than most of those hacks. ESPN is a joke, and JA Adande leads the pack since Stephen A screamed himself out of a job.

Any above-average poster on this site could be a better "journalist" than most of those hacks. ESPN is a joke, and JA Adande leads the pack since Stephen A screamed himself out of a job.

I certainly feel like I know more about the game, and certainly the Jazz specifically, than many of said hacks...but I haven't been writing enough lately to hold a candle to some of their engrossing writing styles, which is what most casual fans care about since they tend to not really make their own opinions. Let's face it, most fans don't watch every Jazz game as well as many other NBA games during the year as I'm sure many of us do...I know I watch too much basketball.

That said, I like Adande and think he knows his basketball. He can come off as a pompous douchebag sometimes, but I think that is just his media persona. Stephen A. and Chris Broussard are true hacks, though.

He said in sportscenter the jazz dont practice hard, dont watch enough film and Jerry has lost his fire. He said he wanted the old Sloan back who gave a damn. Basically took it all of Dwill and put it on Sloan. Why the change in attitude? Who told him what to say today?

Who always tells Bucher what to say? That would be Kobe. Kobe told Bucher, "if you keep throwing my boy under the bus, *edited by better judgment*", and Ric did as he was told.

Bring out the gimp.

Stephen A is back with the mothership now.

Oh-noooooooooooooooo.jpg

Stephen A is the definition of a hack. Dude seems to think that talking louder and more angrily = I made a better point than who I'm arguing with. What a joke.

And yes, every basketball analyst at ESPN is a hack. Every damn one. Their basketball coverage is ***, and their reporters are morans who read the rumor mill and report it as a breaking story.

Why can't both be true?