What's new

Bucks @ Jazz 7:00pm(MST)

Full Bojan highlights. They’re from the Milwaukee feed. The other highlights I’ve seen seemed to leave out a number of threes and other possessions.

Full Bojan highlights. They’re from the Milwaukee feed. The other highlights I’ve seen seemed to leave out a number of threes and other possessions.

Others have mentioned it but it was funny to hear the announcer with the "uh-oh". He said it like 6 times. But he first said it right when the ball touched Bogey's hands. He knew. That was awesome.

Last edited:
Others have mentioned it but it was funny to hear the announcer with the "uh-oh". He said it like 6 times. But he first said it right when the back touched Bogey's hands. He knew. That was awesome.
I counted after that and there’s 17 seconds of silence on their part.

Nuggets were up 90-74 with 6:43 left at Minnesota and didn't score another point in regulation (90-90 after regulation and in OT now). Good to know both Philly and Denver have similar scoring droughts to us.

Nuggets were up 90-74 with 6:43 left at Minnesota and didn't score another point in regulation (90-90 after regulation and in OT now). Good to know both Philly and Denver have similar scoring droughts to us.
I hate Denver. I think they’re a fake good team. One reason is that I think they’ve gotten insanely lucky in close games and it looks like maybe they won this one, too.

I hate Denver. I think they’re a fake good team. One reason is that I think they’ve gotten insanely lucky in close games and it looks like maybe they won this one, too.

Yeah Jokic has hit like 3 game winners already. He hit a 20 foot Dirk fadeaway just now. I forget the Nuggets's record in clutch games last year but it was hilariously good and they played like 45 of them.