What's new

Bullets @ Jazz 7:00 MST 12/4/2017

Might have to keep this one on my dvr for the summer when I'm craving some jazz.

Didn’t get a chance to watch the game, but the box score sure reminds me of the 2nd half of the 2014/15 season.

How much did Gobert and Favors okay together, and was Rubio our there at the same time? I’m hoping to see a LOT of Gobert, Favors, Jingles, Hood/Burks and Mitchell running point.

That's a lot of point guards

One cool thing about the coast to coast play at the 15 second mark in the video.... During the game they showed a different angle and Alec grabs the rebound and starts bring the ball up the court in about 4th gear, then you see him look at quin on the sideline and suddenly he shifts into another gear and goes into attack mode. Quin was telling him to go for it on that one and you can kind of see Quin encouraging Burks to push it in this highlight video if you look closely.
I kind of wonder if the injuries and all the wing competition over the last few years have limited the amount of practice reps and coaching he was receiving. Maybe with haywood gone and hood and X dealing with injuries the coaches have been focusing more on Burks in practices than they were in the past. IDK.

One cool thing about the coast to coast play at the 15 second mark in the video.... During the game they showed a different angle and Alec grabs the rebound and starts bring the ball up the court in about 4th gear, then you see him look at quin on the sideline and suddenly he shifts into another gear and goes into attack mode. Quin was telling him to go for it on that one and you can kind of see Quin encouraging Burks to push it in this highlight video if you look closely.
I kind of wonder if the injuries and all the wing competition over the last few years have limited the amount of practice reps and coaching he was receiving. Maybe with haywood gone and hood and X dealing with injuries the coaches have been focusing more on Burks in practices than they were in the past. IDK.
The cool thing is that he didnt fall down

Hogan Gaybeard lol. Hayward has a mom face lol.

I have fallen hard for the Rolls Royce bros. I didn't like keeping him over bboy but I was wrong.

Spida Mitchell da god no doubt.

Nice to see rudy back and looking healthy

#thereturn
#magicman

Favors looks as good as he has looked in years.

Jerebko and thabo have been extremely nice additions.
When everyone is healthy quin will have some very tough decisions to make.
How much should rubio play since playing him a lot crunches the minutes of hood, burks, and mitchell (even neto deserves some minutes). When JJ comes back what happens to Jerebko? He has been a perfect fit on this team. Plus thabo has looked good at the 4. Udoh already done with favors and gobert both healthy, and rightly so. I like Udoh but he needs to ride pine and cheerlead right now.

RIP tank. (I was never rooting for the tank at any point anyway. **** that noise. Good riddance. )

The schedule coming up will show us what this team is made of.

welcome back fish!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app