What's new

Bulls to bronze Carlos Boozer's left arm

NAOS

;)

https://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/04/25/bulls-to-bronze-carlos-boozers-left-arm/

Bulls to bronze Carlos Boozer’s left arm
Posted by J.E. Skeets under 2011 NBA Playoffs, Chicago Bulls on Apr 25, 2011

CHICAGO (AP) — The Chicago Bulls will unveil a sculpture of Carlos Boozer — on Carlos Boozer himself — at the United Center this week.
The Bulls confirmed the presentation will take place during a pregame ceremony before the start of their playoff game against the Indiana Pacers on April 26.
The ceremony will include a video tribute, remarks by Boozer, and a dramatic reveal of the power forward’s newly bronzed left arm doing its trademark push-off move.
“Not only is Carlos Boozer one of the weirdest players to ever wear a Bulls uniform, but he’s among the weirdest players in the history of the league to play the game,” Bulls Chairman Jerry Reinsdorf said in a statement.
“He has had a tremendous impact in bringing unintentional laughter to Chicago and there is no better way to pay tribute to him than with a permanent bronzing that honors his inspirational, albeit offensive, left arm.”
“Words really can’t express my feelings,” Boozer said while pushing off a reporter.
“It’s an unbelievable honor and truly amazing. It’s something you dream of as an Alaskan kid growing up, but you can never foresee those childhood fantasies becoming reality because, well, bronzing one’s own arm is terribly dangerous.”
The bronzed limb, which will be displayed on Boozer until he dies, was made by the same artist who sculpted Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen’s pieces.

I found it. I posted it. Do what you want with it.

Why does it have to say something about me?

Because you thought it was worth posting?

Oh, wait a tick. Why are you CRYING, man. Maybe i should troll this thread with a bunch of pictures about bitching and moaning. It's just a damn thread, and you got to put your two cents in. Let the man breathe, and post what he wants to post. Damn.

Oh, wait a tick. Why are you CRYING, man. Maybe i should troll this thread with a bunch of pictures about bitching and moaning. It's just a damn thread, and you got to put your two cents in. Let the man breathe, and post what he wants to post. Damn.

This post was more entertaining than the garbage NAOS posted. Thanks, guy.

Because you thought it was worth posting?

1. Any possibility for Sloanfeld to make an *** out of himself re:Boozer is worth the effort. This seemed so inane that I thought, hmmm...

2. Thanks for beating Sloany to the punch ****face.

1. Any possibility for Sloanfeld to make an *** out of himself re:Boozer is worth the effort. This seemed so inane that I thought, hmmm...

2. Thanks for beating Sloany to the punch ****face.

I'll assume the **** is cool. I'm coolface, bitches!

This post was more entertaining than the garbage NAOS posted. Thanks, guy.

Don't call me guy. My kitchen manager at my first job called me guy. You know what happened to him? He's probably got lung cancer. Yeah.

And who are you to thank me? Thank yourself. That you are still typing and dont have lung cancer.

Don't call me guy. My kitchen manager at my first job called me guy. You know what happened to him? He's probably got lung cancer. Yeah.

And who are you to thank me? Thank yourself. That you are still typing and dont have lung cancer.

You forced your kitchen manager to start chain smoking? You jerk!