What's new

Bump bump bump

Any info about the outcome? I bet that RR driver got panicked and scared to the death. And the first fault is of that stupid *** biker who slowed down in front of the car.

What's the one thing missing from that video? Cops. And this all happened after the poor guy called 911

You can't drive a quarter mile through Manhattan anymore without seeing a cop car or a patrol cop. This guy drove through a major stretch of the West Side Highway and upper Manhattan without one cop helping him out. A fried of mine said these ******** were terrorizing people all weekend. And a bunch of them were driving around without license plates on their bike. Ray Kelly has been, historically, a good PC. I hope he doesn't let this go without some heads rolling in the NYPD.

Any info about the outcome? I bet that RR driver got panicked and scared to the death. And the first fault is of that stupid *** biker who slowed down in front of the car.

I think his actions are valid if he thought they were some sort of gang. Gangs travel in massive packs of bikes lots-- and he probably thought that they were going to hurt his wife and child.

Had he been aware of this annual bike-meet thing, then maybe he would have reacted differently. Just my opinion.

I woulda been on the phone with 911 the second I drove over the bikes. It would have helped his case.

WTF video cuts out at the worst point possible.

My opinion....sometimes when you get together with all your douchebag friends and start being ******** to people that are using the roads for what they were built for, you get ran the **** over by a Range Rover.

It's kinda like those Halloween prank videos where someone with a chainsaw goes around scaring people. They deserve whatever happens to them.

£¥£

I think his actions are valid if he thought they were some sort of gang. Gangs travel in massive packs of bikes lots-- and he probably thought that they were going to hurt his wife and child.

Had he been aware of this annual bike-meet thing, then maybe he would have reacted differently. Just my opinion.

I woulda been on the phone with 911 the second I drove over the bikes. It would have helped his case.
https://bestofnewz.blogspot.com/2013/10/black-range-rover-runs-over-bikers-in.html

I read the background now, didn't know he was with his family. That makes me even more angry with those idiots. If I were that poor driver, I would be a serial killer afterwards, killing them bikers one by one.

The first biker taunted him before pulling that swerve and stop. Several bikers then began beating on his SUV, which is why he took off. If you don't want to get run over then don't surround a family and stand by doing nothing as a gang attacks this family.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...er-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

Nice of the Daily News to print this guy's name/picture/age and background information. Especially considering there were plenty of MC patches in that mob.

Nice of the Daily News to print this guy's name/picture/age and background information. Especially considering there were plenty of MC patches in that mob.

I know, might as well just post a schedule of when he's home and when he's at work and the route he takes and the address of both. If I was him I'd move and maybe change my name to Steven Smith or something.

When he was speeding off and they were coming up fast behind him he should have hit his breaks really hard. A little swerving and stop and go fast from the SUV would have taken out a lot more bikers so they cops would have people to rat out their friends.

This is all the damn GOPs fault, the ********.

All I have to say is those bikers better watch out when the next Range Rover gang comes to town.

- sidenote - which poster is most likely to drive a Range Rover? If he could afford it I would say Dalamon, so I would go PKM. There have to be a few more possibilities, help me out folks.

All I have to say is those bikers better watch out when the next Range Rover gang comes to town.

- sidenote - which poster is most likely to drive a Range Rover? If he could afford it I would say Dalamon, so I would go PKM. There have to be a few more possibilities, help me out folks.

Believe me, the most amazing thing coming out of this is they managed to to solicit sympathy from New Yorkers for a guy who drives a Range Rover in frickin' Manhattan.

Hell no, I hate SUVs. I love small-cars, and pretty much drive a hatchback myself. Guarantee you that PKM has a Land Rover doe.

Hell no, I hate SUVs. I love small-cars, and pretty much drive a hatchback myself. Guarantee you that PKM has a Land Rover doe.

Here is my car. 50 mpg ftw.

75368493.jpg

Seriously though that video made me sick. How easy it is to spur a group of people to ungodly violence and stupidity is scary as hell. Made me thing of the Reginald Denny situation. I certainly hope they make a concerted effort to find and prosecute the people responsible.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...wild-upper-manhattan-attack-article-1.1472419

Cops arrested one of the bikers who they say sparked a hell-on-wheels ordeal in upper Manhattan that ended with a mob beating and slashing a man in front of his wife and 2-year-old, and another motorcyclist turned himself in Tuesday.
As Christopher Cruz, 28, was awaiting arraignment on charges stemming from the attack on Alexian Lien, Allen Edwards, who was also involved in the assault, surrendered to police.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...hattan-attack-article-1.1472419#ixzz2gXNQU97O

A lot more better go down for this. Utter ********.