What's new

BUMP: Live Stream Games

Sure, but often the reason this site and others don't allow linking to streams is because of the legal ambiguity and potential liability that comes from providing a link to the stream itself. Regardless of whether JazzFanz would win in court or not, it seems Jason doesn't want to fund a defense.

Additionally, there are still some government clearances that do not allow people to download or watch copyrighted material online.

Sure, but often the reason this site and others don't allow linking to streams is because of the legal ambiguity and potential liability that comes from providing a link to the stream itself. Regardless of whether JazzFanz would win in court or not, it seems Jason doesn't want to fund a defense.

Additionally, there are still some government clearances that do not allow people to download or watch copyrighted material online.

You're the lawyer, I'll defer to you.

You're the lawyer, I'll defer to you.

The best advice I can give is to avoid a lawsuit because even when you're in the right, defending yourself still costs a lot of money.

You have some good insight though. So if you don't need a US government security clearance then PM those links!

If anybody ever needs a streaming site hmu. The one I use generally has every game. I don't know it's quality in comparison to other sites, but it's very easy to navigate.

gonna have to link that Jabari game stream right now. Too bad we couldn't have swindled that rumored Favors package for him.

If someone wants to watch live stream games the quality isn't great and tons of popups.
But message me your email and I will send you a link to watch them. I use it a lot. Hopefully Root sports eventually creates an app.

How on the earth did Alba beat the Spurs? I see the Spurs played full roster looking at the box score. :eek:

German discipline?

Well if the Serbian coach can install German discipline on a team that mainly consists of Americans and ex-Yugos, then yes ;)

Nah but ALBA did a lot of things to compete with them. They aimed for unguarded shots even if that meant mid range floater and elbow Js. They hit these kind of shots remarkably good, were consistent/lucky from the longer 3 point line and crashed the glass, which showed in the rebounding ratios.

Parker was amazing, Ginobili either not interested or out of shape. Duncan solid and Leonard underwhelming and inconsistent in his moves he tried.

Also defensive rotations were solid from Berlin, which lead to less open opportunities for the role players of the Spurs. Boxscore reflects that very well.

Reactions: ema
Well if the Serbian coach can install German discipline on a team that mainly consists of Americans and ex-Yugos, then yes ;)

Nah but ALBA did a lot of things to compete with them. They aimed for unguarded shots even if that meant mid range floater and elbow Js. They hit these kind of shots remarkably good, were consistent/lucky from the longer 3 point line and crashed the glass, which showed in the rebounding ratios.

Parker was amazing, Ginobili either not interested or out of shape. Duncan solid and Leonard underwhelming and inconsistent in his moves he tried.

Also defensive rotations were solid from Berlin, which lead to less open opportunities for the role players of the Spurs. Boxscore reflects that very well.
Hmm, actually that's a very good combo to beat an NBA team, Serbian coach + Athletic Americans + Ex Yugos. I think German discipline would come default by being a German team too. Nevertheless it's a remarkable success, beating the Spurs team that playing full roster and trying to win. The game winner was also amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvc

I don't know if you support them but kudos anyway. Fenerbahce will play against Spurs in two days as well but I don't expect a close game this time, we have some problems and missing players.

Hmm, actually that's a very good combo to beat an NBA team, Serbian coach + Athletic Americans + Ex Yugos. I think German discipline would come default by being a German team too. Nevertheless it's a remarkable success, beating the Spurs team that playing full roster and trying to win. The game winner was also amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scKjYBrypvc

I don't know if you support them but kudos anyway. Fenerbahce will play against Spurs in two days as well but I don't expect a close game this time, we have some problems and missing players.

Fenerbahce will be fine. Maybe the Spurs will be less jetlagged by then or something like this may affect the outcome.

I personally was a little bit invested into Berlin, since 3 of Berlin's players have played for my team before. So I was a little bit happy to see them excel on that stage. Especially McLean was someone who I expected to be in some NBA training camp this year.

Fenerbahce will be fine. Maybe the Spurs will be less jetlagged by then or something like this may affect the outcome.

I personally was a little bit invested into Berlin, since 3 of Berlin's players have played for my team before. So I was a little bit happy to see them excel on that stage. Especially McLean was someone who I expected to be in some NBA training camp this year.

Spurs won 96-90. It was a close game in the third quarter and parts of the fourth quarter. But still a good result against the NBA champion, especially considering that Fenerbahçe basically played without a proper PG.

Spurs won 96-90. It was a close game in the third quarter and parts of the fourth quarter. But still a good result against the NBA champion, especially considering that Fenerbahçe basically played without a proper PG.

Ye I watched the game. Was kind of entertaining. Spurs were more active. Without Mills it looks like they'll need Parker to stay healthy.