What's new

Burke buying tickets for first 400 fans at the box office opening night

These Trey Burke excerpts were also published many scores ago, and are beginning to surface amidst this news of his compassion:

1 Corinthians 13:13 ESV

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Luke 2:10-11

And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of Salt Lake a Savior, who is Black Jesus our Lord"

He was said to have mentioned this shortly after injury:

John 14:28

You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Remember Jazzfanz:

Romans 10:13

13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

bilde2.jpg

Studying for midterms, otherwise this thread would be filled with BJB photoshops.

Don't let me down JFC

Why does he hate Utah so bad doe?

A point guard that cannot shoot in loves Jesus...

A quarterback that cannot throw and loves Jesus... Tim Tebow

I hope he turns out more like Kurt Warner then Tim Tebow.

I've got my tickets for OKC, but I'd be lying if I said about 75% of my wanting to go wasn't based on the Durantula being in the house. There is definitely going to be more giveaways and promotions this year than normal. I think it was bad sign when preseason game #1 Harping busts out the talking point about how this would be the most anticipated season in a long time, while all you could see from the camera shots while he was talking were empty seats.

Last edited:
Yeah, the first thing I thought about this was that they must really be hurting for attendance. I expected that midway through the season, but not for opening night against Kevin Durant.

Anybody going to Dave Chappelle @ Abravanel Hall tomorrow instead? If we opened against Toronto or something, I think I would've gone.

Anybody going to Dave Chappelle @ Abravanel Hall tomorrow instead? If we opened against Toronto or something, I think I would've gone.

Hmmm.... me likey

tickets aren't sold out yet, so Imma see if anyone unloads 'em on the cheap tomorrow

waited there for quite a while for the tix, got them and they are the very very top of the upper bowl ($5)

the hour or so i took off from work to go down there could've netted me about 4 of those tickets in the pay i skipped. lol.

I was there as well. Waited a long long time for 10 dollar tickets. Lots of fans were thinking that Burke was going to be there to meet fans. Lots and lots of people I saw there were disappointed. Still a nice offer by Burke

I was there as well. Waited a long long time for 10 dollar tickets. Lots of fans were thinking that Burke was going to be there to meet fans. Lots and lots of people I saw there were disappointed. Still a nice offer by Burke

Trey Burke ‏@Trey_Burke3 23h
Be my guest opening night. I'll be at the arena box office Tue at 1pm buying pairs of tix for the 1st…

funny how people thought he would be there... dunno where they got that idea

Hey did all those people complain when jesus devided all those fish and bread? (hell it must have been a microscopic peice between them all) so shutty!