What's new

Burke & Stockton

margodydek

I'll probably get some flak for the title of this thread, but wouldn't most here be suprised if Burke does not work out with Stockton sometime before the season? I'd wager $ that it will happen. What would be ideal is if Burke and Stock meet up with Favors and Karl and do some ultra-mega-awesome workouts together and show the young pair how to run the PnR.

I'll probably get some flak for the title of this thread, but wouldn't most here be suprised if Burke does not work out with Stockton sometime before the season? I'd wager $ that it will happen. What would be ideal is if Burke and Stock meet up with Favors and Karl and do some ultra-mega-awesome workouts together and show the young pair how to run the PnR.

I bet more of us would pay to watch that than would pay to go to a Jazz game this year.

I'm sure they will push it to happen. I believe the Jazz thought it was a success when him and Dwill worked together.

CS Lewis said:
things never happen the same way twice

I'm not against workouts, I just hate all the hype and expectations that go along with them. I feel like we need to just lets these kids have their own identity. None of them particularly remind me of Stock and Malone.

If we brought in a hall of fame coach (not Sloan) instead of a hall of fame player, that's another story.

I'm not against workouts, I just hate all the hype and expectations that go along with them. I feel like we need to just lets these kids have their own identity. None of them particularly remind me of Stock and Malone.

If we brought in a hall of fame coach (not Sloan) instead of a hall of fame player, that's another story.

Are you Allen Iverson or something?