What's new

Burks

sorry mate it's too late. Unless the night king comes to raise him from the dead for the war to come it's over. His corpse is in the ground
So you're saying there's a chance

Just wait till end ofnyearr. Every team in the West got better and y'all got worse so tell me how the jazz are Not a lottery bound team?

QUOTE=Engorged On Unborn Gore;1465446]Do you have the prediction record to verify this?[/QUOTE]

Just wait till end ofnyearr. Every team in the West got better and y'all got worse so tell me how the jazz are Not a lottery bound team?

QUOTE=Engorged On Unborn Gore;1465446]Do you have the prediction record to verify this?
[/QUOTE]

You bring nothing good to this site.

I think you are right, not with Quinn. Alec has several bad habits on defense that will keep him off of Quinn's court. He won't get time to shake the rust off (as some say)or comeback from three (or is it four)serious injuries.

Left Shoulder Surgery Dec 2014
Broken left Fibula and Surgery Dec 2015
left Ankle and Knee Surgery June 2016
PRP Treatment on left Knee May 2017
Reminds me of the guy that had his left arm and left leg amputated. He's alright now! (all right)

If he is healthy I think Burks will get a shot this year to contribute. I can see him being a regular part of the rotation. GH leaving opens the door for several players to step up and AB is one of them. Can he stay healthy and can he shoot well enough from downtown to create spacing? If he can he will be playing.

Really hope he can just be healthy and play some solid minutes off the bench. It sounds like the locker room guys really like him, he just needs minutes and to be healthy

Holy crap, so many Debbie Downers around here and I'm not even referring to the troll, NC. The loss of Hayward and the lack of a proven consistent leading scorer creates a great opportunity for a player like Burks. At ten mil a year Snyder would be insane not to give Burks his chance at redemption. This guy used to be fearless till he had a couple of bad breaks, was grounded long term and lost his confidence. I predict a resurgence, which may or may not lead to a trade.

Holy crap, so many Debbie Downers around here and I'm not even referring to the troll, NC. The loss of Hayward and the lack of a proven consistent leading scorer creates a great opportunity for a player like Burks. At ten mil a year Snyder would be insane not to give Burks his chance at redemption. This guy used to be fearless till he had a couple of bad breaks, was grounded long term and lost his confidence. I predict a resurgence, which may or may not lead to a trade.

Yeah but he sucked

He also has no self-awareness.

We should give Burks a chance for redemption and not expect much. We could trade him to Brooklyn with a second rounder, he could much better there and come back without the pressure to win but I guess we can do that next year as well.

Yeah but he sucked

He also has no self-awareness.

First of all, he never sucked. He has had a lot of misfortune. Maybe he is washed up, but like it's been said by several others, now that Hay is gone, it opens up an opportunity for Burks. Three years ago, people thought that Burks could be better than Hay. He certainly was more athletically gifted. Not only do we need to give him another chance, but the Jazz need guys to step up now, and here's the golden opportunity for Burks.

This whole thread is full of fans who drooled over Hayward. Thought he was the next statue. Thought there was no doubt he would be back. So, your track records are impeccable. Your opinions on Burks value is as garbage as your old Hayward jerseys.

If Quin insists on playing Warrior copycat ball then not only will we be the worst team in our division. But, Alec won't fit that chuck it up style. Because that is not his game. I have a feeling that we will not play to our strengths and copy the Warrior small ball. Even though Locke insists we won't while he fields call on Favors shooting 3s. My point is Burks won't succeed of Quin doesn't change. Nor will the Jazz be successful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

First of all, he never sucked. He has had a lot of misfortune. Maybe he is washed up, but like it's been said by several others, now that Hay is gone, it opens up an opportunity for Burks. Three years ago, people thought that Burks could be better than Hay. He certainly was more athletically gifted. Not only do we need to give him another chance, but the Jazz need guys to step up now, and here's the golden opportunity for Burks.

He was never good.

His best offensive season was .5 OBPM and a negative 1.7 DBPM.

So yeah, his best year in the NBA was -1.2 BPM rating.

He sucks.

Only dumb people thought Burks > Hayward 3 years ago. That **** was so annoying back then lmao.

He's a low BBIQ, inefficient, non passing, non defending player and he always has been. At his best Burks sucked.