What's new

Buyout Options

Yep up

God, **** the NBA and its’ bs rules and players.
It's all about the money. They make a lot less money with a jazz team in the finals than a Lakers team.

Tolliver is a poor defender so I wouldn't want him on the team but Crabbe can play some D. He isn't lockdown but at least can body up someone. He hasn't played much for Minnesota, though. Some of it was personal reasons but it's kind of weird they cut him. He is also having a very down year.

Edit: Probably cut so they can save some money.

Okay at least things are getting interesting again. I'd kick the tires on those two, but I think Crabbe may be a locker room cancer and Tolliver though decent at one point, is over the hill basketball-wise. I had hoped to see Biyombo being bought out which would fill an area of need for us, but after he started in Toronto with a decimated roster and they shocked the Raptors, I doubt that's gonna happen now.

Tolliver sucks.

And there is no point to signing Crabbe. Is he better than Mitchell, Conley, Ingles, Bogey, Clarkson, Oneale or Mudiay? No. He wouldn't get minutes so why sign him.

We need a 4/5 who is an active defender. Not another guard/wing.

If they are any good they'll end up with Team LeBron, Team Kawai, or Team Harden.

Maybe Bucks, Nets or Clippers.

Okay, question. @Handlogten's Heros @infection

Can Myles Turner play the 4 at all? I know there were rumblings for a couple months that they might be looking to dump him. Can he play the Favors role but be actually capable of hitting the 3?