What's new

BYU @ Utah........

Who is going to win on Saturday?

• BYU

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Utah

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
BYU runs the ball down Utahs throats then get a few big passes. Utah cant stop BYU but BYU gets a few stops against Utah. BYU wins 42-31.

Utah takes BYU out back, makes them drink some beers and then forces them to cut their hair into styles that violate the honor code.

BYU returns to the Las Vegas bowl and loses to another crappy Pac-10 team.

I guarantee you Salty is going to come in here, act all arrogant, and predict a Ute blowout by 2-3 touchdowns. He'll bring up the Utah St. game and talk about how Utah is clearly better than BYU because Pitt (terrible team) and Iowa St (not even bowl eligible) were "far" tougher teams than anyone BYU has played. He'll blame the Notre Dame loss (as he already did) on the TCU hangover and how the Utes didn't care about their season after the TCU loss and how everything is going to be different in the PAC-12.

This is going to be great.

I think the game will be decided by less than 10 points, with Utah coming out ahead.

The real key will be for BYU to get the turnovers that Wynn will undoubtedly provide. Will the BYU receivers make plays? Will Heaps maintain his composure? Will the offensive line control the line of scrimmage? If BYU is able to capitalize on Wynn's mistakes, BYU will win. I don't think Utah's offense is capable of blowing the door off BYU's new and improved defense as so many Ute homers were saying a few weeks ago. However, I don't think BYU has the offense to beat Utah's (overrated) defense.

24-17 Utah wins

Utah wins this game handily.

Utah's d line won't be pushed around, meaning Heaps will have to throw the ball.

If Heaps throws the ball, Utah will inevitably intercept it.

Utah has athletic receivers plus athletic corners and safeties. BYU has neither. This could get ugly for BYU.

Utah is CLEARLY better than BYU. And you can quote me now, 'cause I'm still talkin' ****.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

Utah has athletic receivers plus athletic corners and safeties. BYU has neither. This could get ugly for BYU.

When hasn't Utah had more athletic receivers, corners, and safeties?

When has BYU had more athletic players at these positions?

Dennis Pitta is not walking through that door.

Harvey Unga is not breaking the Honor Code through that door.

Austin Collie is not stumbling through that door.

********** Hall is not crying through that door.

The Utes will cover.

9-2 > 6-5....clearly.

When hasn't Utah had more athletic receivers, corners, and safeties?

When has BYU had more athletic players at these positions?

You could say that. You could also say the game wasn't close last time it was at Utah.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

I guarantee you Salty is going to come in here, act all arrogant, and predict a Ute blowout by 2-3 touchdowns. He'll bring up the Utah St. game and talk about how Utah is clearly better than BYU because Pitt (terrible team) and Iowa St (not even bowl eligible) were "far" tougher teams than anyone BYU has played. He'll blame the Notre Dame loss (as he already did) on the TCU hangover and how the Utes didn't care about their season after the TCU loss and how everything is going to be different in the PAC-12.

This is going to be great.

I think the game will be decided by less than 10 points, with Utah coming out ahead.

The real key will be for BYU to get the turnovers that Wynn will undoubtedly provide. Will the BYU receivers make plays? Will Heaps maintain his composure? Will the offensive line control the line of scrimmage? If BYU is able to capitalize on Wynn's mistakes, BYU will win. I don't think Utah's offense is capable of blowing the door off BYU's new and improved defense as so many Ute homers were saying a few weeks ago. However, I don't think BYU has the offense to beat Utah's (overrated) defense.

24-17 Utah wins

It's beyond hilarious that you rant about predictable behavior.

All smack talk aside, I think BYU absolutely has to create turnovers if they want to win. If Wynn doesn't throw any picks and the Utes don't start fumbling away kick returns, I think it's going to be awfully hard for BYU to outscore Utah. The bright side for Cougar fans? Wynn has shown that he likes to give the ball away and we've seen Utah put the ball on the ground as well.

However, I think Wynn's performance against SDSU is the worst news possible for BYU fans. The kid really seemed to settle down, didn't turn the ball over and threw for a ton of yards. He also managed to do all of this during a tightly contested road game against a good opponent.

Go Cougs! I haven't been able to watch any of their recent blow-out victories, so I'm excited to see them beat the Utes on Saturday. Hopefully.

has shootout written all over it, weather permitting. gotta give utah the edge because of experience. hopefully wynn learned from that last one in provo.