What's new

Caesars Palace NBA 19-20 Over/Under Win Totals

My prediction is 53-55 wins and the 2 seed so this sounds about right.

Reactions: SCS
Take Warriors over 47 and Lakers under 51.5 - that is easiest money ever, and I would take Grizzlies over 25.5 as well, they will be way better than people think.

Thunder will win more than 31 games. They’ll probably even be a .500 team.

First glance here are my guesses:

Bucks - Under
Clippers - Under
Sixers - Under
Jazz - Over
Nuggets - Under
Rockets - Under
Lakers - Under
Celtics - Under
Pacers - Under
Blazers - Under
Nets - Under
Warriors - Over
Raptors - Over
Heat - Over
Spurs - Under
Mavs - Under
Magic - Over
Pelicans - Over
Pistons - Over
Kings - Under
Hawks - Under
Wolves - Over
Thunder - Over
Wizards - Over
Knicks - Under
Suns - Over
Grizzlies - Under
Cavs - Over
Hornets - Over

I love Carlisle but there’s no way the Mavs are winning nine more games than last year in a tougher West.

The Kings are gonna go over 37 wins. Unless they get brutalized with injuries or Bogdanovic manages to have a ****** season, thats a .500 team.

Every team is gonna sustain injuries but the troika of Fox - Bagley - Heild is stronger than ppl realize.

If Dwayne Dedmon and Trevor Ariza can shoot the 3 well for them its gonna be bigtime. Full season of Harrison BArnes and plus I genuinely think Luke Walton is gonna do a much better job than Joerger, in the lockerroom for sure/

I would defintely say you're safest overs are gonna be in the 20 and 30 win teams and the unders are the 40 and 50's, so i wouldnt gravitate to utah immediately. This idea works in line with avoiding injury risk, which is a very real concern in such a wager.

The easiest money on this entire list imo is the Spurs getting the over. They're basically adding Dejounte Murray and Demarre Carroll to the same roster they had last season that won 48 games. 43.5 is hilarious. I hate the Spurs but I'm gonna get rich from people underestimating Gregg freaking Popovich every year lol.

The easiest money on this entire list imo is the Spurs getting the over. They're basically adding Dejounte Murray and Demarre Carroll to the same roster they had last season that won 48 games. 43.5 is hilarious. I hate the Spurs but I'm gonna get rich from people underestimating Gregg freaking Popovich every year lol.

It’s 46.5 on FanDuel. Some of those numbers are bad imo.

I think the Spurs are a pretty safe over.
I'd take the over on the Jazz. We should be at 55+ wins.
Nuggets should also be a bit over, similar to last year.
With the Clippers, it's a question of whether Kawhi is going to miss 20 games for load management.
I'd take the under on the Warriors with Klay out til March.
I think that's aggressive for the Lakers and think they'll come in slightly under.
I think the Thunder should come over pretty safely.