What's new

Caitlin Clark

And if you think the Sheryl Swoops stuff is what is driving all the Clark talk youre crazy as hell. I'm a hoops nut and I didn't even know that was a thing.

And if you think the Sheryl Swoops stuff is what is driving all the Clark talk youre crazy as hell. I'm a hoops nut and I didn't even know that was a thing.

Caitlyn Clark having a moment because of Sheryl Swoops is the funniest thing I have seen in a while lol.

Caitlyn Clark having a moment because of Sheryl Swoops is the funniest thing I have seen in a while lol.

Al takes a thread and has to insert his right wing talking points. Truly a right wing bot.
I seriously doubt either Caitlin Clark or Sheryl Swoopes are right wing. I also don't think it right wing to believe women's basketball isn't as good as men's basketball. I do believe the WNBA champion in any year would lose to the top Boy's high school team of that same year. I know there are people who have offered to pay to put on that game.

@Al-O-Meter, first of all, I had to Google who Olivia Dunne is and now I feel little dirty (because of how hot she is, but also how young she looks).

Secondly, I hate to be the posting police, but couldn't we just leave this thread to talking about how great Caitlin Clark is at basketball? She's truly one of the most exciting things in sports right now.

@Al-O-Meter, first of all, I had to Google who Olivia Dunne is and now I feel little dirty (because of how hot she is, but also how young she looks).

Secondly, I hate to be the posting police, but couldn't we just leave this thread to talking about how great Caitlin Clark is at basketball? She's truly one of the most exciting things in sports right now.
Yeah, and she was even more popular when she was a Freshman.

And this shows what exactly? If you google "caitlyn clark" right now, it will all be articles about her breaking the scoring record. Caitlyn Clark is not having a moment because of Sheryl Swoopes. Sheryl Swoops is having a moment because she said Caitlyn Clark's name. Caitlyn became famous because she's really ****ing good at basketball and very entertaining. This thread was made because she set the all time scoring record for women's basketball. No need to flood it with your right wing bubble.

If you think Caitlyn Clark is having a moment because of Swoopes, even though she's became a star before Swoopes, it is truly a self report on what kind of bubble you live in.

**** that girl can ball, she's gonna be on the Olympic team yeah? The US will smoke us again and for a while methinks.

sadly LJ not gonna make it

Has she been cut or is she injured?

edit

Just looked it up she's retired. All time legend, would have been the prohibitive favourite to carry the flag for us in the opening ceremony. ****ing GOAT.

Has she been cut or is she injured?

edit

Just looked it up she's retired. All time legend, would have been the prohibitive favourite to carry the flag for us in the opening ceremony. ****ing GOAT.
yeah announced it a week or two ago ?

Another reason to get rid of free throws.

The game isn't broken leave it alone. Nothing worse than this media driven obsession to change rules in sports to "fix" them. Look at how VAR has ****ed football, all driven by this idea of making these perfect. Its ruined the best moment in the sport, whenever a team scores goals cant be celebrated properly until the VAR check is done, its bloody awful.

I hate tanking, but **** it, this season has been a complete disaster to watch, so I guess rooting for losing is better than nothing.
Dear god do you want to ruin basketball? Imagine how much more fouling there’d be everytime someone drives the paint or everytime there’s an allyoop attempt. There would be fouling everytime down the court just about. Lol