What's new

Call me a homer a thousand times

If I get married and the words "honey do list" ever come up, the consequences will never be the same. I'll do whatever you want, just dont call it "honey do's"

Maybe it's just me and my wife, but I think our generation uses honey ****ing do this **** before I divorce your fat lazy *** lists

If I get married and the words "honey do list" ever come up, the consequences will never be the same. I'll do whatever you want, just dont call it "honey do's"

Doesn't matter. None of them call it that. ... It still sucks fat pork ****.

then i say I will do your list baby, but we're doing mine later. pay attention these are the secrets to a happy marriage, I really should be charging for this.

Jk about the neck brace, but ya we gots a lawyer cuz my wife has been in some real pain and so far the insurance is being lazy !!

Lemme guess, the lawyer was wearing a low cut blouse with her tatas hanging out, and you got a picture of her desk?

Jk about the neck brace, but ya we gots a lawyer cuz my wife has been in some real pain and so far the insurance is being lazy !!

I am sooooooooo serious.. If ur really harmed, I know the best atty, period.. Badass.. NEVER listen to an ad..