What's new

Call out to Gaines.

Brian Peppers

I don't know if many of you feel the same, but gaines is becoming a joke. I actually used to enjoy having him here especially when he made that shot, but ever since then he hasn't done anything. Go ahead and mock me and say what you want but I am sick and tired of everyone being all over his nuts over one 3 pointer. I get it, I got it, but it is just pathetic and so damn annoying that someone can make a career off of one three and be completely useless afterwards! If he can't even run the offense then our wonderful front office needs to step up and remove this lame *** chucker.

Time to step up KOC and take back the team.

That is all.........

Who said he was good? I only hear people agree that he sucks. I mean, he came from the D league. We didn't have high expectations for him to start with.

I don't know if many of you feel the same, but gaines is becoming a joke. I actually used to enjoy having him here especially when he made that shot, but ever since then he hasn't done anything. Go ahead and mock me and say what you want but I am sick and tired of everyone being all over his nuts over one 3 pointer. I get it, I got it, but it is just pathetic and so damn annoying that someone can make a career off of one three and be completely useless afterwards! If he can't even run the offense then our wonderful front office needs to step up and remove this lame *** chucker.

That is all.........

I agree, it has been weeks, or more, since Gaines has made a solid contribution on the floor.

That is all.........

1) You posted this on Aug 10th & you say "Gaines is becoming a joke"... have we played any games yet or practiced....AUG 10TH & CAMP HASNT EVEN STARTED??
2) He's our 3rd string PG & you want KOC to step up????
3) Yes, that 3pter was lucky but he's our 3rd string PG behind the BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE
4) We have the BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE & YOU WANT KOC TO STEP UP!!!
5) Stop whining just to whine, it gets old.

Calm down calm down. This post was obviously a spin off of the 'call out to the mods' thread... I think some of you are missing the point.

1) You posted this on Aug 10th & you say "Gaines is becoming a joke"... have we played any games yet or practiced....AUG 10TH & CAMP HASNT EVEN STARTED??
2) He's our 3rd string PG & you want KOC to step up????
3) Yes, that 3pter was lucky but he's our 3rd string PG behind the BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE
4) We have the BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE & YOU WANT KOC TO STEP UP!!!
5) Stop whining just to whine, it gets old.
Um, a backup PG can make a difference of several points per game, even as a backup to a top 3 NBA point guard.

Thus, I don't find it unreasonable that the backup point guards--and whoever put them in place--be called out as needing to improve. In KOC's case, I don't know who they could get who is better than Gaines. Will Conroy, perhaps?

Stop hating just to hate; it gets old.

Stockton has a kid that played for Westminister last year and another that will be a freshman at Gonzaga this year. There's the no. 3.