What's new

Calling Toronto Jazz Fans (UTA@TOR 3/2/16)

AKistheFEARFACTOR

Fellow Jazz fans,

I am making a trip from Houston to Vancouver to Whistler to ski and am arriving in Toronto the 2nd of March to watch UTA @ TOR. I already bought a single ticket and am looking to grab a beer with fellow Jazz fans. Curious to see if there will be any changes on the roster by then!

My uncle owns a home in whistler.
Seems like an amazing place.

Sounds like a really fun trip. Enjoy!

wow, dream scenario
Ya he is really wealthy. Also has a home on lake Washington with a theatre in it, indoor pool, balcony hot tubs, basketball and tennis courts, boat.... Bill gates lives on the other side of the lake from my uncle lol.

He has it pretty good. He was even at the super bowl. (He goes to the super bowl most years)

Only thing he is missing is the supersonics. He was a huge fan and always had front row season tickets

Well, I hope you're the "special nephew in his life" that gets to inherit it all.

Sent from my LG-H811 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well, I hope you're the "special nephew in his life" that gets to inherit it all.

Nope.
He has hooked me up a few times though. I stayed with him one summer between my jr and sr year of high school, he has paid for a couple of cruises for me to go (one to Mexico and one to Canada) and hooked me up with a bit of cash to put down on my house.

He is very generous. Gives away lots to charities and even built a really nice homeless shelter in Seattle named after my grandpa. Also gets his hands dirty with his charity stuff often doing volunteer stuff.

They even have a day each year in Seattle to honor his charitable contributions. (Can't remember when or what it's called though)

Good to hear someone is helping society for once. Too many people with assets choose to do nothing

Nope.
He has hooked me up a few times though. I stayed with him one summer between my jr and sr year of high school, he has paid for a couple of cruises for me to go (one to Mexico and one to Canada) and hooked me up with a bit of cash to put down on my house.

He is very generous. Gives away lots to charities and even built a really nice homeless shelter in Seattle named after my grandpa. Also gets his hands dirty with his charity stuff often doing volunteer stuff.

They even have a day each year in Seattle to honor his charitable contributions. (Can't remember when or what it's called though)

Hey, Fish, we need to get better acquainted ... lol. How did Uncle Scrooge amass his fortune?

Hey, Fish, we need to get better acquainted ... lol. How did Uncle Scrooge amass his fortune?
Started up a car stereo and electronics store called Car Toys in Seattle a long time ago.

Now has lots of locations throughout the western us

Started up a car stereo and electronics store called Car Toys in Seattle a long time ago.

That's pretty cool. Over a decade a go, during the FnF days, my buddy got some audio work done from Car Toys here in Houston.

Where are Jazz fans outside of Utah? I am on a mission to knock out as many arenas as possible. Potentially eyeing Portland this Sunday also.

That was the perfect opportunity to bring back "Best Buy"....sounds like a good person though.

Fellow Jazz fans,

I am making a trip from Houston to Vancouver to Whistler to ski and am arriving in Toronto the 2nd of March to watch UTA @ TOR. I already bought a single ticket and am looking to grab a beer with fellow Jazz fans. Curious to see if there will be any changes on the roster by then!

A beer? One lousy beer? No thanks.

Ya he is really wealthy. Also has a home on lake Washington with a theatre in it, indoor pool, balcony hot tubs, basketball and tennis courts, boat.... Bill gates lives on the other side of the lake from my uncle lol.

He has it pretty good. He was even at the super bowl. (He goes to the super bowl most years)

Only thing he is missing is the supersonics. He was a huge fan and always had front row season tickets

What's he do?

I live in Toronto, and will probably be going to the game. I'm wary of strangers though, and not much of a drinker.