What's new

Can anybody recommend a good real estate agent in the North Salt Lake area?

MT Steve

Contributor
I'm ready to buy a home (ideally within the next couple months), and researching all I can. I'm very new to the home buying scene, so any other advice from the homeowners here would be greatly appreciated.

My real estate agent is awesome, he lives in North salt Lake/Bountiful and knows the area super well. Seriously, I have used a few agents and he is great. His name is Ryan Fisher, and his number is 801-807-9573 his email is ryanfisherrealestate@gmail.com

He listed my house in Bountiful last summer, and it was under contract immediately, we got $100 below the highest a bank would allow to lend on it due to a prior appraisal, and it was a very easy process. The dude knows the real estate market in North Salt Lake better than anyone.

Tell him Arne sent you. (That's me)

I hear troutbum has a real estate license. Not sure if it's good in the SLC or not

I had a very pleasant experience with this dude(bought in SLC proper) He was like the fourth dude we worked with. I walked out on pushy people that were only concerned about the sell. This dude listened and then helped me find the home I wanted at the price I wanted. He did not push me to spend more. He was also willing to answer questions about mortgage brokers that I feel really helped me out. I ended up referring him to both my mother in law and my friend. Both where happy. I still own my home with around 35% equity and my mother in law owns her home with around 20% equity. My friend, she's an idiot who stopped paying her mortgage, ended up selling her home a year and a half later for a 30% profit(which she quickly blew).

https://www.utahrealestate.com/roster/report/type/agent/rpt/pubfull/id/76836

Michelle Rudd is a friend of mine and former neighbor. She still lives here in North Salt Lake. Her number is 801-631-9481. Her email is ruddma@kw.com. Tell her Brian Haas gave you her info.