What's new

Can Hayward shoot the ball and our 3 point shooters

Hayward has not been the best wing so far. If you are judging just by stats then maybe. Ak had a pretty good game against Phoenix and at least hit a 3. Ak played fearless and was getting to the line. Both are hustling pretty good but both have made some pretty awful decisions and getting turnovers. AK is at least trying to create for himself while when Hayward gets it he hesitates and seems in decisive. He has had wide open shots and passed them up, especially on the curls

AK has not played well.

I think it's funny that the main complaint here about Hayward is his indecisiveness, the dude is a rookie and he's nervous. He needs to get over it but more importantly, so does everyone crying about it.

I thought Hayward had played better than AK from watching the games (before I ever looked up their stats), but I also think the stats back it up. Like I said above, AK is helping others score, but that has been his main contribution. Shooting 5-for-17 and 5 rebounds in 51 minutes are not helping the Jazz' cause.

Hayward has not been the best wing so far. If you are judging just by stats then maybe. Ak had a pretty good game against Phoenix and at least hit a 3. Ak played fearless and was getting to the line. Both are hustling pretty good but both have made some pretty awful decisions and getting turnovers. AK is at least trying to create for himself while when Hayward gets it he hesitates and seems in decisive. He has had wide open shots and passed them up, especially on the curls

Ak played well? Are you crazy?

He looks scared to shoot the ball if you ask me, and his shot has not even come close so far in the NBA. Hopefully it's nerves...and AK has sucked it up so far btw