What's new

Can I change my username?

Should still have kanter in your name, just in a way that makes fun of him.

Penis cancer
**** lancer

You get the idea

**** is censored?

(Another name for ********)

That's too bad

What the hell? Can't mention the turd cutter huh?

What about *******?

Lol. ******* is all good but **** (kind of like enes) and ******** (rhymes with what mole) are bad. Funny

What about *******?

Lol. ******* is all good but **** (kind of like enes) and ******** (rhymes with what mole) are bad. Funny

"Turd Cutter" is a horrible term. It's not funny enough to stand with humor, and not gross enough to stand with obscene.

Friends don't let friends use awful terms.

"Turd Cutter" is a horrible term. It's not funny enough to stand with humor, and not gross enough to stand with obscene.

Friends don't let friends use awful terms.
Blame tosh.0

What about *******?

Yeah I agree, ******* should be added to the filter. It's not a nice word.

Same goes with Bitch.

Can't believe those aren't yet filtered. Is this something you may consider Jason changing???

Yeah I agree, ******* should be added to the filter. It's not a nice word.

Same goes with Bitch.

Can't believe those aren't yet filtered.
No, you nazi
We need less censoring, not more. We are adults and should be able to handle seeing letters of the alphabet in any kind of sequence without getting upset by it

No, you nazi
We need less censoring, not more. We are adults and should be able to handle seeing letters of the alphabet in any kind of sequence without getting upset by it

Yeah but the last I checked, Jazzfanz was and still is a family friendly site....