What's new

Can Jimmer play sg?

time-stalin.jpg

placenta_helper.jpg

Go eat some. And find a proper place for all your ****** threads.

BeanDip, will you please start a "Can Jimmer play C" thread?
I have a comment I want to put in it.
TIA

BeanDip, will you please start a "Can Jimmer play C" thread?
I have a comment I want to put in it.
TIA

I don't like that nickname...or beanclown...I want my new nickname to be Beatdown....

Then I can say "Beantown" gave you a "Beatdown"......

I don't like that nickname...or beanclown...I want my new nickname to be Beatdown....

Then I can say "Beantown" gave you a "Beatdown"......

We can make a push for it to see if it sticks.
Speaking of sticking, I do like beandip, I might have some during the game tomorrow.

Would jimmer been booted from team if he would of been the one getting caught just sleeping with his girlfriend

You are easily the most vexatious poster on this board. Please sir, go **** yourself. Your recent resurgence of aggravating posts is the worst thing to happen to this board since Get Down got banned.

Would jimmer been booted from team if he would of been the one getting caught just sleeping with his girlfriend

First of all Jimmer would make sure he wasn't caught with his boyfriend. And even then he would just say they were mud-ridin' and it wouldn't be far off.

Second, why are we worried if he can play SG when we already don't know if he can even play PG?

First of all Jimmer would make sure he wasn't caught with his boyfriend. And even then he would just say they were mud-ridin' and it wouldn't be far off.

Second, why are we worried if he can play SG when we already don't know if he can even play PG?

Have you gotten hold of NColorado's stupid pills? That's an embarrassing post, and the new photo in your sig line sucks. Get it together, Man.

Have you gotten hold of NColorado's stupid pills? That's an embarrassing post, and the new photo in your sig line sucks. Get it together, Man.

So have you and Jimmer ever been caught together? Come on you can tell us.

So have you and Jimmer ever been caught together? Come on you can tell us.

Have you and NColorado ever been caught together?

I agree that James Ferdette uses a gay nickname if that's your point, and I agree that the Jazz shouldn't draft him if that's the point you're trying to make, but I sure don't agree with the way you're making it. Defamation is uncool.

That policy of BYU is outrageously ridiculous. The students should be demonstrating against it, and / or try to find out how many administrators / staff are engaging in sex outside marriage. I bet there are more than a few.

That policy of BYU is outrageously ridiculous. The students should be demonstrating against it, and / or try to find out how many administrators / staff are engaging in sex outside marriage. I bet there are more than a few.

I think you should apply to be a student there, and once you get in you should start the revolution.
They need more people like you at BYU!!!!
They already have the busybodies... now they need a stalker.

wait...

Strike that, reverse it.

I think you should apply to be a student there, and once you get in you should start the revolution.
They need more people like you at BYU!!!!
They already have the busybodies... now they need a stalker.

wait...

Strike that, reverse it.

I'm pretty sure the B stands for Busybody.