What's new

Can somebody please convince me

Okay. I think Hayward is a pretty good player for a rookie. I would rather him play over both Bell and Miles. And this is coming from a former Miles fan. Hayward has a lot to learn even now but overall he gives the team more than both of the other options on this team. I wish the team would play both Favors and Hayward 24+ MPG and see what we have. I have no hope for this season anyway lets develop the 2 rookies with a ton of potential. I also think Evans should play every game. Maybe not for as many minutes as the other 2 but at least play some.

For a 9th pick who is 20 years old he really doesn't hurt the team when he is on the court. It's hard to complain about that if your expectations are where they should be.

Think of Hayward like this, remember Redick he didn't look like he would develop into anything, and now he is a good player for a good Magic team. I think as good as Redick is Hayward will be 10 times better, bigger, more athletic better ball handler and defender, the only thing Redick does better is shoot and as far as I know that's it.

To me nothing about his game says anything like ordinary roll player. In three years he will be a 17-20 point scorer. I hated the pick when we drafted him, but watching him play has changed my mind. He is only 20 I believe and will get stronger and more athletic and improve his shooting, and hopefully learns to be more aggressive on offense.

Let's just hope he develops properly.