What's new

Can We Work Another Trade with Denver?

If I was O'Lindsey or Zanick I might just play with them.

"Denver? this is Dennis Lindsey. Yea, I notice you didn't really play Tyler Lydon last season, we are wondering if you might make him available to us...."

And watch Lydon get 20+ minutes for the nuggets next season.

Last edited:
You need to start smoking weed. A lot of it.
Legal in Colorado, not in Utah. I think that explains the trades.

But to really mess with Denver, get a fake rumor started that Lindsey is trying to trade up to #15 to draft player X (some stiff rated as a round 2 player). Then watch the Nuggets take that player.

Who you calling a lunatic?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

But to really mess with Denver, get a fake rumor started that Lindsey is trying to trade up to #15 to draft player X (some stiff rated as a round 2 player). Then watch the Nuggets take that player.

Won't be just the nuggets, all the teams will be watching to see who Lindsey brings in for work-outs and which players catch his eye. I still believe that is how Kuzma ended up on Lakers rather than the Jazz last season.

Won't be just the nuggets, all the teams will be watching to see who Lindsey brings in for work-outs and which players catch his eye. I still believe that is how Kuzma ended up on Lakers rather than the Jazz last season.
You think that the Lakers heard that the Jazz were bringing a player in for a workout and that's what convinced them to draft him?

Not exactly as you say it, but yea I believe Lindsey wanted Kuzma and I suspect Lakers figured that out and it influenced their decision to draft him.