What's new

Cannot see embedded tweets or other media...

Now it seems to be back but more random. Sometimes I can see it, sometimes I can't. Seems to happen more when preceded by text or a quote. The embedded videos from Youtube sometimes just show an arrow that I can click but it does nothing. All of them show up fine when I quote them, so I have started doing that again.

So here is what I saw for an instagram post, couldn't interact at all with it, and then when I quoted it, I could see and play it.

1644862600901.png

No I am not.
Do you know how to check the console log in your browser? Remind me your browser and I can send the details as it may shed light on it.

In chrome it’s:

Press Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd + Opt + J (Mac).

Send me all of it if you can copy paste

Last edited:
Do you know how to check the console log in your browser? Remind me your browser and I can send the details as it may shed light on it.

In chrome it’s:

Press Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd + Opt + J (Mac).

Send me all of it if you can copy paste
I can get to the console log. What am I looking for? Do you want a screen shot on the posts I cannot see?

It was on this page.
Ok, I've got that same error and a few others from our ad group. On a page where things don't load, try again and be sure to scroll down the console log. If easier, can take to PMs. Perhaps even just CTRL-A the entire console and copy/paste it over a PM or email (admin@jazzfanz.com).

Thanks and sorry.

Ok, I've got that same error and a few others from our ad group. On a page where things don't load, try again and be sure to scroll down the console log. If easier, can take to PMs. Perhaps even just CTRL-A the entire console and copy/paste it over a PM or email (admin@jazzfanz.com).

Thanks and sorry.
No worries. I'll work through it and try to get the info.

@Jason here's what I see the first post. It like most are just completely blank. I've tried clicking to see if it might pull up the tweet but there's no response

Screenshot_20220226-120055.png

Last edited:
@SteakNEggs is it anytime you’re viewing these posts or is it sporadic? Also looks like you’re on your phone on WiFi - no difference on mobile data?

@SteakNEggs is it anytime you’re viewing these posts or is it sporadic? Also looks like you’re on your phone on WiFi - no difference on mobile data?
Sporadic but rarely, I would say maybe 5% of the time a tweet will load. Abd with wifi off I got this(half a tweet and no others) which I got while also on wifi earlier.
Screenshot_20220226-180015.png

New software was released today. Let me know if you have any changes in your experience. I doubt it but putting a line in the sand in case.

This is super random so I'm not going to make a new thread, but @LogGrad98 posted a new thread in the support forum titled "New Popup Ad". It has 80 views and a response from @Jason but I get an error message when I try to open it. I'm just posting about it because it's weird. I tried to open it much earlier today when it had like 12 views and no response and just tried again now that it has 80 views and a response from Jason. Same thing both times.

hJZDE5p.png

This is super random so I'm not going to make a new thread, but @LogGrad98 posted a new thread in the support forum titled "New Popup Ad". It has 80 views and a response from @Jason but I get an error message when I try to open it. I'm just posting about it because it's weird. I tried to open it much earlier today when it had like 12 views and no response and just tried again now that it has 80 views and a response from Jason. Same thing both times.

hJZDE5p.png
Nevermind, the little message gave me the answer... adblocker. I've disabled it for jazzfanz.