What's new

Carlos Boozer being Carlos Boozer

That's not really what he said, is it?

He's all about making money. No point going too far into the playoff and lessen his playing career.

Boozer Inc all the way.

How many of you think he'll be amnestied at some point? Should I start a poll?

Wow, he really said that. I'm almost shocked. He either grew up some ballz or lost the remains of the brain he had.

Wow! So with Al basically throwing in the towel in the playoffs after game 3—saying the series with the Spurs was pretty much over. And, with Boozer saying the regular season is all that matters. Imagine had there been a way to keep BOTH these guys on the Jazz! I say it's about time we go out and find a PF that can play with a little fire in his belly and one that WANTS to and EXPECTS to win...

This just in:

Carlos Boozer - who does not play for the Jazz and hasn't for two years now - is kind of a douche. More on this breaking news at 9:00 from Mike Rungy.

Who ****ing cares.

I say it's about time we go out and find a PF that can play with a little fire in his belly and one that WANTS to and EXPECTS to win...
Don't we have one of those in Derrick Favors? What we need is a starting center...and that may or not be Enes Kanter; he's just too raw right now to know whether he can become an NBA starter or is destined to be a 15-20 min/per backup.

This just in:

Carlos Boozer - who does not play for the Jazz and hasn't for two years now - is kind of a douche. More on this breaking news at 9:00 from Mike Rungy.

Who ****ing cares.

We all do. That's why we have 22 threads with the same quote and same responses.

They are not going to amnesty him. Not like they can just replace him with someone else, they would still be over the cap with Rose's extension. I can't imagine they would just amnesty a starter without a great replacement (Taj Gibson) and then having to have someone take their minutes.

That's a pretty remarkable quote. Boozer is an idiot.

That one won't go over well in Chicago. The blue-collar, die-hard-loyal fanbase is going to will (and should) rip him apart.

Carlos Boozer, you crazy yo!

No actually:

A charitable look at Boozer's comments would note that he was probably trying to focus on the positives in a moment of terrible disappointment. A cynical view, as well as a more accurate one, would call Boozer out for apparently not realizing that the team with the best record in the league is typically proud of that mark because it gives them an easier path to the championship.

I don't think Boozer is a gamer by any stretch, but I'm going to go with the bold part despite what Mr. writer says in the next sentence. That's the way Carlos was here too.