What's new

Carlos Boozer out for 8 weeks right hand

There's a thread over on the Bodybuilding forums and they're ripping Booze hard, claiming there's no way in hell he's really 5% body fat.

There's a thread over on the Bodybuilding forums and they're ripping Booze hard, claiming there's no way in hell he's really 5% body fat.

I found it hard to believe, too, but I can't say it isn't. 5% is obscenely lean. But whatever. My issues with Booze never had anything to do with being in shape.

Since Boozer is no longer our problem and is no longer destroying our team chemistry, morale, and bankroll, I am sincerely happy for him. He's found a way to "get paid - regardless". He's living the American Dream...making millions upon millions without having to do anything, kinda like those late night get-rich-quick infomercials.

https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/50418538-77/boozer-divorce-wife-miami.html.csp

Former Utah Jazz star forward Carlos Boozer has filed for a dissolution of marriage from his wife, Cindy, The Salt Lake Tribune has learned.

Proceedings for the divorce began Aug. 13, according to Miami-Dade County circuit court records. Records list Boozer, his wife — also known as CeCe — and three children as being involved in the case.

A Chicago Bulls spokeswoman said the team had no comment about Boozer’s pending divorce. Boozer signed with Chicago as an unrestricted free agent in July, agreeing to a five-year deal worth about $75 million.

The 6-foot-9, 266-pound Boozer underwent successful surgery Tuesday to repair a broken right pinkie finger. The former Duke standout is expected to miss two months of action.

Boozer said he suffered the injury on Saturday after tripping over a bag in his home while he was answering the doorbell.

A final hearing in the case is expected to occur later this month. A financial settlement between Boozer and his wife must be approved before the divorce becomes official.

Terry Fogel, a Miami attorney who represents Cindy, said Tuesday the couple has settled matters “amicably.”

“It’s all settled,” Fogel said. “It’s done. It’s over.”

What other kinds of information do you have for us from the Bodybuilding forums?

Also, McFly, are you a regular there? Because you should do some Malone promotion there. They seem to be under the impression that no NBA player is capable of a really low body fat percentage while simultaneously being really muscular.

Also, McFly, are you a regular there? Because you should do some Malone promotion there. They seem to be under the impression that no NBA player is capable of a really low body fat percentage while simultaneously being really muscular.

I'm not a regular, just found a link to the thread on the Realgm Bulls page.

He's living the American Dream...making millions upon millions without having to do anything, kinda like those late night get-rich-quick infomercials.

.....yeah, the American Dream, losing half his 75 million dollars in a divorce settlement...and having to tote around THREE CAR SEATS every time he goes somewhere with his family! FANTASTIC! Rather than slam his fist into the wall....he should have just slit his throat and been done with it!

This is by no means conclusive evidence for Boozer's situation, however, I will submit it as evidence anyway;

l_84ce4372ff2dc7918858b9b8cf6e8310.jpg

That is an X-ray of my hand after punching a house. 5th metacarpal, right hand. And again, breaking down the physics in play, there really isn't a way to break that bone without injuring something else (wrist, finger, knuckle joint) UNLESS you're punching something.

not to be a jerk. but you punch like a girl. shouldnt you punch with the index and midlefinger knuckles:p
and recoilso ur ringfinger and pink knuckles dont get much impact:D

Should we start a pool on how long he'll actually be out? There's no way he's actually back in 8 weeks. I'm guessing it's at least 10. When's the Bulls/Jazz game at the ESA?

No, they can have an extremely low body-fat percentage, but 5% would be absolutely ripped. Someone like Malone could have been at 5%. He had definition everywhere. But just look at Boozer's pics; maybe he's around 10%. Shredded body-builders are around 3% for a competition, IINM, and marathon runners a bit less.