What's new

Carmelo Anthony will score 45+ points tonight

Good for him. For being the caliber of superstar he is presented at and leading a team that is as horrible as his is it has to damage his brand severly.

Hopefully he can actually lead his team to a win for once.

Good for him. For being the caliber of superstar he is presented at and leading a team that is as horrible as his is it has to damage his brand severly.

Hopefully he can actually lead his team to a win for once.

lol this year the perceive is changed i believe cuz melo fights so hard. even he sucks he tried to defend every opponent and sometimes he succeed

and he scored 62 points at one game and he could go easily for 70 but you knkw mike woodson is idiot

you not watch knick games dude

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Hope Carmelo does go off tonight for 40+ if it means we lose. Bargnani can go off for 40+, don't care as long as we lose.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope we lose.

lol this year the perceive is changed i believe cuz melo fights so hard. even he sucks he tried to defend every opponent and sometimes he succeed

and he scored 62 points at one game and he could go easily for 70 but you knkw mike woodson is idiot

you not watch knick games dude

No, I do not watch Knick games. But Melo is supposed to be a superstar on or near the level of Durant, Lebron and Kobe. And yet his team is horrible. That damages his brand. If you cannot see that then you are the one not watching.

No, I do not watch Knick games. But Melo is supposed to be a superstar on or near the level of Durant, Lebron and Kobe. And yet his team is horrible. That damages his brand. If you cannot see that then you are the one not watching.

lol melo's teams are always in the playoffs and only series he sucked was vs our jazz.

And if you watch knick games, you see the offensive scheme

there aren't. its give the ball to melo and rest in your corners. even when melo
passes raymond felton bricks, jr chucks and iman shumpert airballs. always the same play.

you'll se tonight too. knicks is horrible this year and melo is the one who is not responsible. the others are, especially woodson and his mancrush JR AND amarKNEE

Hope Carmelo does go off tonight for 40+ if it means we lose. Bargnani can go off for 40+, don't care as long as we lose.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope we lose.

bargnani torns his UCL

you can ask wtf is ucl

its ulter colle.... ligament in elbow i think and it's nearly impossible to torn it. bargs did cuz he sucks

lol melo's teams are always in the playoffs and only series he sucked was vs our jazz.

And if you watch knick games, you see the offensive scheme

there aren't. its give the ball to melo and rest in your corners. even when melo
passes raymond felton bricks, jr chucks and iman shumpert airballs. always the same play.

you'll se tonight too. knicks is horrible this year and melo is the one who is not responsible. the others are, especially woodson and his mancrush JR AND amarKNEE

He is the figurehead of this team and by default he shoulders some of the blame. The fact that they are so bad and have not suffered catastrophic injuries damages his brand. So what if they beat a crappy Jazz team. Great, they now have what? 23 wins? He takes a hit, it's reality. Fair or not, his status suffers. That alone will be why he bails on the Knicks.

He is the figurehead of this team and by default he shoulders some of the blame. The fact that they are so bad and have not suffered catastrophic injuries damages his brand. So what if they beat a crappy Jazz team. Great, they now have what? 23 wins? He takes a hit, it's reality. Fair or not, his status suffers. That alone will be why he bails on the Knicks.

i know, he is the superstar, franchise player but what can he do? İ really don't believe that leflop can tookthis garbage team to playoffs.

put me in the game instead of jr, at least i put my heart on the game but he, he smokes weed

Carmelo got what he deserved. Had he just been patient for another 3 months, he MIGHT be competing for a championship. Instead, NY had to gut their roster and give up assets because 'Melo demanded a trade. Had he waited, Anthony could have signed as a FA and NY could have surrounded him with better players. Of course, this is also the organization that had Isiah Thomas in charge. It's going to take a complete rebuild to recover from the 'Melo/'Mare disaster.

I'm guessing he scores 38.

He's been playing pretty well this season - not a lot of bad games. The majority of his teammates have been garbage on the defensive end.

i know, he is the superstar, franchise player but what can he do? İ really don't believe that leflop can tookthis garbage team to playoffs.

put me in the game instead of jr, at least i put my heart on the game but he, he smokes weed

Lebron took garbage teams to the ECFs.

Stephen A. very rarely makes sense, but as a knicks fan, let him tell ya where their issues lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcF9qZHHDs4

book it.

It will happen.

I wish we trade whole team for Melo .

Looks ike your prediction was on point though wanting to trade for Melo shows that your outlook on the game is mired in some sort of fecal matter. Melo while talented, will never, ever help a team to win and will never win a championship. Book it.

I wish we trade whole team for Melo .

....I wouldn't give you a worn out pair of Converse Allstars for Crymello! He's a punk, puke and destroyer of any and all possible team chemistry! If I was starting a team with the most disgusting "jailhouse tats"....then ya, I'd pick up Crymello!