What's new

Cars that you like

Yes. My wife's is the black one. Two "ugly" X6's. Children only a parent can love. Lots of utility, lots of sport.

48b8e83e0b908563d3dd7e9ecdb97f8c.jpg

This is my exact car rims and all.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Wow that's a nice car WC. Good for you :)

Tell her to stay in the house then. She can't park for ****.

Heh. Notice the dumpster next to mine? We parked at the same time. She's smart. But she should still stay in the house. In the bedroom and kitchen, specifically. Unless she's vacuuming my garage.

Thanks, bro. I haven't really read all of this thread.. What car you looking at getting?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I was lookimg at the Golf GTI or a Mercedes clc but through these dicussions have since gone off them.

Currently my heart is set on the Audi TT but might also consider maybe a BMW 3 or 5 series. All second hand. My budget is around $US15,000.

I've probably been married too long to expect to understand why a guy would want a vehicle for any other reason than for his own direct happiness or utility.

Reading the last few pages of this thread I've tried to decide whether, if I was looking for a relationship, I would be on a different path, car-wise. The POS Bronco I drive daily would drive the womanz away in droves, but it brings me deep happiness.

View attachment 5099

That shut is legit and would drive women crazy..

I've probably been married too long to expect to understand why a guy would want a vehicle for any other reason than for his own direct happiness or utility.

Reading the last few pages of this thread I've tried to decide whether, if I was looking for a relationship, I would be on a different path, car-wise. The POS Bronco I drive daily would drive the womanz away in droves, but it brings me deep happiness.

View attachment 5099

I could not agree more with this. The most attention I have got while driving is my old (now sold...) Bronco. Literally every time I drove someone would talk to me about it and women always wanted to go for a drive. I also got a lot of attention from women when I was single when I had a motorcycle but I never owned one to impress women or to pick them up. I owned one because I loved riding it. I need to get a new one this summer. Hopefully I can find a good frame and build one.

I could not agree more with this. The most attention I have got while driving is my old (now sold...) Bronco. Literally every time I drove someone would talk to me about it and women always wanted to go for a drive. I also got a lot of attention from women when I was single when I had a motorcycle but I never owned one to impress women or to pick them up. I owned one because I loved riding it. I need to get a new one this summer. Hopefully I can find a good frame and build one.

Really? You build bikes?

Really? You build bikes?

I have rebuilt a few but never built one from the frame up. I have built a couple cars from the frame up and am pretty comfortable working with engines. It is the next project I want to work. I am not sure what type, ill probably start simple and cheap maybe just a cafe racer style Honda or something. Unless I find something cool for a good deal that will change my mind. My next car project is going to be a rat rod for sure. But finding a good frame for those can be expensive.

I ride and have owned and tinkered with motorcycles since I was 16, but I've never built one. That's on my bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I've wrecked a couple of bikes. That's close right?

I was lookimg at the Golf GTI or a Mercedes clc but through these dicussions have since gone off them.

Currently my heart is set on the Audi TT but might also consider maybe a BMW 3 or 5 series. All second hand. My budget is around $US15,000.

Dude look at the Subaru outback sport or impreza hatchback. Or impreza wrx

Eff that. You want ***** go to Mecum's auction an buy a bad *** old ride like a 55 Bel Aire in mint condition for like 15 grand.

You'll be so GD sick of people talking you up after a week. Take that to any bar an hire a big black guy in a suit to stand guard over it for a couple hours. Easy easy *****.

Eff that. You want ***** go to Mecum's auction an buy a bad *** old ride like a 55 Bel Aire in mint condition for like 15 grand.

You'll be so GD sick of people talking you up after a week. Take that to any bar an hire a big black guy in a suit to stand guard over it for a couple hours. Easy easy *****.

LOL

One Love ruined yet another thread. Jesus.

I'm honestly at the point where I'm hoping he's trolling, because this is starting to become sad. Asking other dudes what car he should get in order to not be single anymore? Is this a sit-com?

One Love ruined yet another thread. Jesus.

I'm honestly at the point where I'm hoping he's trolling, because this is starting to become sad. Asking other dudes what car he should get in order to not be single anymore? Is this a sit-com?

??? I am genuinely looking to buy a car, and it's well documented that I've been driving the van from my plants business for 5-6 years now. Somebody said at the time when I mentioned this that it's no wonder I'm still single and I should get a real car rather than driving around that van with our company's logo on it, not exactly a chick magnet, etc.

It's definitely a genuine request for suggestions & comments.