What's new

Cavs @ Jazz - Tonight - 6 PM MT

Watching the NBA is disgusting.the Cavs Warriors. Harden. All these jokes get every call. Never do I watch them and think yeah this isn't favored to them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Natebotz, do you remember how many foul calls Malone used to get?

Soon Mitchell will get those calls like Harden. Remember it is an entertainment business not a pure competition.

Natebotz, do you remember how many foul calls Malone used to get?

Soon Mitchell will get those calls like Harden. Remember it is an entertainment business not a pure competition.
Malone got fouls cause he was aggressive and attacked the paint. LeBron flops.

Burks really needs to practice layups. I can't think of anyone that always misses that often. Well maybe Rubio too.

The fact that we're within striking distance in this game is amazing given the one sided reffing we've witnessed so far.

Lebron probably doesn't get enough calls. Y'all need to understand how good this guy actually is.
If you count what he doesn't get called for you can't honestly believe that.
He travels minimum 5 times a game. He carries the ball when he dribbles virtually every time he has the ball. And he fouls people non stop and hardly gets called for it.

[QUOTE = "DasJazz, publicación: 1526485, miembro: 4932"] Si podemos conseguir este Rubio todas las noches, estaremos bien. [/ QUOTE]
He played like that in Minnesota

This is why we need more Thabo and less JJ (Joe) until he gets in a rhythm.