What's new

Cell phone carriers....

kwb

I'm currently with T-Mobile and my contract is up next month. I'm looking at switching. I don't really have a huge problem with T-Mobile, just want a change. I use to work with Verizon in their customer service center. Was not a big fan of how they treat their customers and they are pricey. The problems I have with T-Mobile are some times people call, it rings 3 times and then goes to voicemail others times it just goes straight to voicemail. Their customer service has been very good to me. Their phones, not so much. I've had to exchange numerous phones due to problems they couldn't solve.

Anyways, I was liking the new Iphone. I heard about the dropped call thing and all but like I said, I wouldn't switch for probably a month or so and I'm expecting the problem to be solved by then. So what are your opinions about AT&T and T-Mobile?

IM fine with AT&T here in Los Angeles. Great service...very rarely do I drop calls. The again, I don't live in the country like you folk.

IM fine with AT&T here in Los Angeles. Great service...very rarely do I drop calls. The again, I don't live in the country like you folk.

What do you mean, "you folk"

viny.png
[/URL]

Just don't do Cricket. Sending smoke signals is likely a more effective way of trying to communicate with others. I wish I could choke Cricket.

I've also been contemplating a switch, but also don't have a problem with Tmobile. I'm using the second generation iPhone (seems like a dinosaur now) but getting the new phone would be cool... AT&T is really the only carrier I would change to.

So, I've been reading online and a lot of rumors are floating around that T-Mobile is getting the Iphone in September. Once again, these are rumors but that would be a good thing seeing that my contract isn't up until the end of September anyways.

Don't buy into the hype, there are much better phones out there than the iPhone4 (and WAY better carriers than AT&T, especially for those of us who live in SLC, where their service is bad).

I've upgraded three times with T Mobile and each phone, I have had to exchange out more than 3 times. I upgraded to the new HTC phone that they claimed was the best and hated everything about it. The call quality was absolutely horrible, could hear an echo all the time. Plus, it froze three times the first day I had it. I ended up sending that back. Now my current phone just turns off and turns back on some times. I don't even want to deal with having another one sent to me.

I have only ever used Verizon, but I have had absolutely no problem with them. No dropped calls, no weird charges, great service. When I was sick for a year and couldn't work, they came up with a really cheap plan for me so that I wouldn't have to pay termination fees and could still have a phone for emergencies. Love the company and have no intentions of ever changing.

I've also been contemplating a switch, but also don't have a problem with Tmobile. I'm using the second generation iPhone (seems like a dinosaur now) but getting the new phone would be cool... AT&T is really the only carrier I would change to.

Dude, I'm still rocking a Razor.

I actually legitally work for a Sprint/Verizon/At&t carrier at a Sam's Club somewhere in Utah. Out of all of the carriers, go with Sprint. They are the most reliable and easiest to deal with from any end. PM me if you're interested in the deals I can give you, I really don't want them floating around or else i'd post them here.

I actually legitally work for a Sprint/Verizon/At&t carrier at a Sam's Club somewhere in Utah. Out of all of the carriers, go with Sprint. They are the most reliable and easiest to deal with from any end. PM me if you're interested in the deals I can give you, I really don't want them floating around or else i'd post them here.

What kind of deal can you get me on the Epic, without a contract since I just bought the Evo?

I've been with Verizon for years. I have no complaints about their call service. Customer service is a different thing. Trying to get anything out of them is an absolute joke. If you call and think you're going to get a $ credit, be prepared to be an *** and talk to managers of managers.