What's new

Chappelle and Rogan

Those are for the lawn. It’s an outdoor amphitheater.
The lawn are the best "seats"
I went to a show there (I live right by it) in some seats and actual ended up leaving them to go sit on the lawn

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I went to a show there (I live right by it) in some seats and actual ended up leaving them to go sit on the lawn

I was looking at going to one of their concerts and all the ones I’d want to attend are on days I have my little kids. So bleh... but when I do go it absolutely be on the lawn.

This are for the lawn. It’s an outdoor amphitheater.

I’m going to see Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin in September and I’ll be on the lawn. First time on the lawn at Usana. First show there I was in the Budweiser box, and last was Coke box. The only real perk of the grocery biz.

I’m going to see Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin in September and I’ll be on the lawn. First time on the lawn at Usana. First show there I was in the Budweiser box, and last was Coke box. The only real perk of the grocery biz.

I was going to go see Breaking Benjamin as well but I have my kids on Wednesday’s.

I was going to go see Breaking Benjamin as well but I have my kids on Wednesday’s.
I was going to take my then 10 and 7 year olds to Slayer, but then didn’t because it was on Sunday. Very likely the only person who didn’t go to that show because it was on Sunday.

Did anyone go to this? It looks like that was the last stop for the both of them. Rogan continues solo off and on a few more months.