What's new

Charlotte 26.5 o/u

With their big man rotation solid, I think this might be one of those bets to jump on.

Is this the forreal o/u for wins?

Hellz yeah I'd bet the over.

There are a lot of Eastern Conf teams that will be tanking and giving the Bobcats easy wins. They are not a good team, but in a year of some truly horrible squads, they are not that either.

£¥£

You were the guy that was like "Yeah, Bobcats = 40 wins" a couple months ago.

Don't try to get out of it now...

If anyone knows me they know I'm fully prepared to put my money where my mouth is after coming to a conclusion. I will most likely place this bet if I have a good avenue to do so. Spending the gas to drive to Wendover for it is more than defeating, but yeah I'm not afraid to put a bill on this number.

Is this the forreal o/u for wins?

Hellz yeah I'd bet the over.

There are a lot of Eastern Conf teams that will be tanking and giving the Bobcats easy wins. They are not a good team, but in a year of some truly horrible squads, they are not that either.

£¥£

CHA tanking is a serious concern except that signing Jefferson three years was a serious commitment to buying back fans. They are very motivated to win. I don't know if they're half mediocre or not but they are young, have a solid big rotation, went on a tear after signing some inside help last season, and plenty of people think Kemba could put it all together this year.

I'm getting out of touch with the NBA outside Utah but that's my thesis and I'm having a hard time poking holes in the reasonably well rounded squad Jordan has formed.

If anyone knows me they know I'm fully prepared to put my money where my mouth is after coming to a conclusion. I will most likely place this bet if I have a good avenue to do so. Spending the gas to drive to Wendover for it is more than defeating, but yeah I'm not afraid to put a bill on this number.

CHA tanking is a serious concern except that signing Jefferson three years was a serious commitment to buying back fans. They are very motivated to win. I don't know if they're half mediocre or not but they are young, have a solid big rotation, went on a tear after signing some inside help last season, and plenty of people think Kemba could put it all together this year.

I'm getting out of touch with the NBA outside Utah but that's my thesis and I'm having a hard time poking holes in the reasonably well rounded squad Jordan has formed.

PM me if you really do want to bet on it. I'm probly gonna bet on it if that's the real #

I think their problems will be 2:
Shooting and Defense. Defense being the bigger concern. Biyombo and MKG can't compensate for the rest coasting. Other than Kemba I don't see a single good shooter. I don't count Ben Gordon, since they resigned Henderson and Gordon is gone after the season anyways and none will trade for his expiring for reasons other than salary dumping. I don't see how they beat teams that clog the paint or are generally good defensively.

Edit: Think about a box and one defense against them. One stays with Kemba and the rest forms the box around the paint :D